Considering that his brother's eighteen years old self was actually a trash according to the novel, Keith knew that normal was never the suitable world for Cale. Not like he would actually let his brother grow up into a trash in the first place. 

"Just choose whatever suit you. I don't have much knowledge about swords."

It was a lie that Keith hoped his brother would buy it.

He never wield a sword in this world, his brother also knew it. Even in his previous life as Kim Rok Soo, he was never good with swords. However, for the very least, he had a decent amount of knowledges regarding swords that he managed to record in his mind considering the people he cherished in the past were also great swordsmen. 

In this new life, he had also learned under the guidance of Ron and Beacrox. Ron might only teach him about daggers and weapons used for assassination, but he also once explained it to him about other weapons. Not to mention that the countless time he watched how Beacrox wield his greatsword whenever the cook was free.

Cale pouted his mouth. He reluctantly agreed to it after realizing that his weak twin brother had never once wield a weapon, not knowing the trainings his brother received from the butler and the cook of the Henituse household.

When Cale turned his attention toward thinking about choosing a decent sword suitablw for him, Keith looked around the shop. He stopped looking around when something catch his eyes.

Daggers.

As a disciple of an assassin, he was naturally interested in the daggers. Although Ron had give some to him (and the assassin kept to himself, only allowed Keith to use during trainings), Keith preferred to have a weapon of his own in his hand. 

He wanted to buy some daggers but he did not want his brother to question his suspicious action when his brother never once saw he wield a weapon before. He also did not wish to deal with the critiques from the assassin about buying daggers without the assassin's permission or whatnot.

That was until Cale crushed his thoughts.

"Keith, are you interested in daggers?"

"No, I am not."

Keith quickly denied it.

"But, you should buy it! Daggers are light and easy to carry. So, even if you are weak, you can wield it with no problem."

Cale who was holding a sword took a dagger and swing it repeatedly, trying to demonstrate it for his weak twin brother. Then, he took Keith's right hand and gently pressed the dagger on top of it. 

Keith held back his sigh when he saw his brother was smiling excitedly with a pair of shining reddish-brown eyes. His brother really was treating him as if he was a fragile being that would collapse at any moment. Not like he wanted to correct his brother's absurd assumption, but it was still somewhat annoying to be seen as a weak person when he in fact was trained by the assassin and torture expert.

"Did you finish choosing a sword?"

Cale scrunched his nose when he realized that his brother was trying to change topic, again.

"I did. It looks cool, right?"

He swung his newly acquired sword with energy and high spirit. Keith stoically nodded his head.

"Yeah. Let's go now."

Cale did not respond to his words but he instead grabbed a few daggers and purchase it with silver coins. Keith furrowed his brows.

"What are you doing?"

"Buying daggers."

"For who?"