• A Secret Service

Author: joymoment

"I'm going to break your nose, because I don't like your face" Carter said.

She pointed to Zac"I'm going to dislocate your other shoulder, just make them even" She cocked her head and gave the main guy a sickly sweet smile.

"I'm going to break your wrist, taking away your baseball career. And finally you, Finch" she said, locking to the last guy. "I'm going to bust your ankle because don't like the way you walk". She slid her hands into he pockets. "Now, how does that sound to all of you? And please feel free to look amused, skeptical or patronizing at this point have all the more fun wiping the expressions off your faces"

Carter Owens, daughter of a Secret Service agent, is trained to disassemble any weapon, any situation, and anyone. Her biting sarcasm and razor-sharp mind make her impossible to beat in a word fight are when talking doesn't work, she usess her fists. She attends Hamilton Prep, Washington DC most prestigious high school where everyone is related to someone in power, except her.

When Hamilton Pep receives a flood of new students, Carter's role as social outcast changes when she makes two unexpected friends, Friends who are hiding a secret. As Carter uncovers the truth, she confronts challenges she is unequipped to handle and finds herself in a dangerous Situation.

For a trained to see everything, Carter never saw this coming.

I loved this book. This is different from all the books I've suggested. It has everything love,romance, adventures, teen fiction and at the same time It's NOT cringy or cliche which is why I liked it sooo much !!