Woah, h e a t

Knight cookie walked back to fire spirits home in dragon valley, since princess told him he 'Needed a break' he hasn't had anything to do so he might as well visit his dear friend, are they even friends? Oh well he's still gonna visit him.

When he got to fire spirit's home the legendary world usually jump on him from the sky but this time he didn't, his door was also unlocked.
"Hm.. dumbass probably forgot to lock the door."
When knight walked in he locked the door just to be safe.

The inside was cooler than usual but still hot, was something wrong with fire spirit? 'Aw maybe he's sick! Should've brought some soup!'
Knight facepalmed himself feeling terrible for not thinking of that.

He's been here enough to know where fire's room is.
He knocked on the door and just got a groan, 'Yep definitely fire spirit'

Fire's POV.
Who the fuck is knocking on my door right now.
His tail swayed back and fourth in slight annoyance of the 'stranger'

That was until he heard the oh so hot voice he had grown a crush on "Fire? Are you ok? Would you like me to bring you anything?"

"..."
'OH'
'Out of all people to visit during this time it just had to be his crush!'

Although he wouldn't mind maybe being able to at least be near the cookie.. but doesn't he have a job watching that prissy princess that he's always around. 'I should offer him something better so he becomes my knight instead of hers!'

Fire put the idea into the box for future plots.

He mustered up all of his self control and opened the door slightly.
"Ah! Hi fire."
His tail started wagging.
"Hi dear~"
Of course he wasn't gonna miss this opportunity to fluster this hot cookie.
Knight blushed and covered his face.
"So.. What is my prince charming doing here exactly? Shouldn't you be with the princess?"
he hated even saying that name.

"Oh! She said I needed a break so I came to visit."

...
Maybe that girl isn't useless after all..

Without realizing it he had opened his door fully and pulled him into a hug.
"Uh-"

He started to drool just from the friction of knight trying to get out of his embrace.
"Mmm~"
"Well.. Since you're here we could do something together~"

He loved the way knight looked up him
"Something like what fire?"

Fire spirit seemed to blaze up whenever knight did anything near him he really really wanted to mate with knight but kept his cool, slightly.

"Let's watch a movie!"
Fire dragged knight into his living room and sat down, pulling knight onto his lap.
He decided to put on the movie 'A quiet place' and nuzzled into Knight's neck.

Whenever knight would jump at a scene in the movie he'd just slightly grind against fire spirit's lower region making it harder for the legendary to keep his cool.

By time the movie ended fire was surprised that didn't feel his boner.

He couldn't help but to moan with the multiple thoughts that crept into his mind
"Darling.. Could you help me with something?~"
Knight turned around while still sitting on fire spirit.
"What'd you need help with?"
Knight cookie gave the other cookie a confused look.

Fire smirked at him and turned knight around so that he was now straddling him.
"Look down"
Once again knight looked at him confused, until he looked down and his face went red.
"O-oh"

"I'd really appreciate your help right now dear"
Knight stared at him flustered clearly not knowing what to do in this situation.
"O-ok.. I'll help-"

Fire spirit grinned and quickly pinned knight onto the couch with one hand while the other essentially ripped knights clothes off.

"My.. You have such a pretty body dear!~"
This only flustered knight more as if he wasn't already embarrassed.

"Just get it over with"
Fire stopped touching knight just to give a fanged grin.
"Of course~"

Fire spirit spent the whole night relentlessly pounding Knight's poor ass, I mean he had lots of pent up homo tension.