"Mikey.....I'm going to ask you a serious question" Y/N said quietly and Mikey hummed "Have you taken a shower in the past month?" She asked as she pushed him away and he frowned causing her to laugh while rubbing the back of her neck nervously.

"Sorry but you smell like death and that's saying a lot considering that I was on my deathbed and I didn't even smell that bad" she mused and the others laughed as a small smile tugged at his lips and he shook his head "I haven't" he said and her jaw dropped as she crossed her arms "I won't even look at you until you go home and shower, eat something too" she said and he shook his head "But I want to stay here with you" he said and she rolled her eyes "Then go take a shower here.....sheesh!" She said and she looked over at the nurse "Can you get him some different clothes and take him to the showers?" Y/N asked and the nurse gave a short nod as she motioned for Mikey to follow.

He frowned but followed nonetheless.

Y/N's POV-

"Emma" I began to scold and she pouted "He wouldn't even leave his room to eat! There was no way that he was going to shower" she whined and I groaned "Draken" I started but he looked away "He wouldn't listen to me" he said as he placed his hands inside of his pockets and I sighed before rubbing my arm.

"He did leave sometimes though....sometimes I would notice that his door was slightly open but I never knew where he went" Emma said and I hummed "I see" I said quietly as Emma began crying "I've missed you so much" she sobbed and I frowned "Don't cry" I said and she wiped her tears.

"I can't help it.....I was so scared" she said and Hinata began silently crying as well "So was I" she whispered and I felt my eyes watering "Well I'm all better now" I said and they pulled me into a group hug.

We cried together, It felt good.

I smirked as I looked over at Takemichi "I'm surprised that you aren't joining our little crying session, crybaby" I mused and he smiled "Looks like you're the crybaby now" he said and I scoffed "Shut up"

I sighed and Draken patted me on the head causing me to look up at him "I'll catch you guys later" he said and Emma raised a brow "Where are you going?" She asked and he turned towards the door "I'm going to go see Mitsuya" he said with a small smile.

My eyes widened "Wait!" I called out and he turned to me "Mitsuya is going to come see you later" he said as he smirked a bit before walking out of the hospital.

So Mitsuya.....asked his mom to adopt me?

Emma sighed "We should get going too, I'm sure that you and Mikey have a lot of catching up to do" she said as she sent Hinata and Takemichi a 'look'.

"Ok....." Takemichi drifted as he smiled at me "We'll visit you later on" he said and I hummed as police officers began walking in causing our eyes to widen.

"Are you Y/N?" An officer asked as he looked at some picture before looking at me.

I nodded slowly and he sighed "I'd like to be the first to inform you that the murderer of your sister and the person that has attacked you have turned themselves in around 6am this morning" He said and everyone went silent "What.....were their names?" I asked slowly and he looked down at a piece of paper.

"Tetta Kisaki and Shuji Hanma" He said and my eyes widened as I looked around to see that everyone else had the same, shocked expression.

"They turned.....themselves in?" I asked and the officer rubbed the back of his neck "Well Hanma did, he had dragged Kisaki in and ratted them both out" he said and I shook my head "That's not.....possible" I said as he sighed "It is, I'd also like to inform you that the man that stabbed you, Hanma, would like you to visit him" he said and I stared down at the ground in shock.

"No way!" Emma snapped and I looked up at the officer "When?" I asked and Emma's jaw dropped "He is only allowed visitors on Sunday's" he said and I gave a short nod "Ok....." I drifted off and he sent me a short smile "Sorry for your loss, goodbye" he said as he turned on his heel and walked out of the hospital.

"You can't go and visit the guy that tried to kill you!" She snapped and I sighed "I just.....want to know why he did it" I said quietly and her eyes widened as I smiled at her "Everyone deserves a chance to explain themselves" I said as she frowned before hugging me.

"We should leave now" she said quietly and I nodded as her, Hinata and Takemichi sent me small waves before turning and leaving the hospital as well.

Hanma wants to speak with me......?

I wonder what it's about.

"N/N!" Mikey called out as I turned to see his hair dripping all over the floors as he had his towel slung over his shoulder and I scowled.

"Idiot!" I said as I yanked the towel from him and placed it on his head before scrubbing his head harshly as he hissed in pain. "You'll get sick" I said as I pulled the towel away from him and crossed my arms.

He smiled "I-" he was cut off by the nurse running into the room "Sheesh you dragged water all over the floors!" She scolded and Mikey pouted as he looked away from the two of us. "Sorry, he's just dumb" I said as I handed her his towel and she took it with a small smile. She walked off and I sighed "Let's go back to my room, I'm getting tired" I said and he nodded before grabbing my hand and bringing me back up to the room that I had been staying in.

We sat down and began talking about random things, It was nice to see his smile....and hear his laugh again.

This felt right.....everything felt right.

A/N- If you enjoyed this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, it would mean so much!!<33