Chapter 31: The Ties that Bind

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"But it's Bonnie." I say slightly whining at the end. He chuckled then sighed.

"Fine. But you owe me." He says pecking me on the lips. I smirk. He lifts me up as I answer my phone and sets me on the bed as he gets up and changes back into his clothes.

"Hello?" I say. Bonnie then starts telling me about her dream about the coffin. It's practically the same but this woman gets her out. She tells me to go to Elena's but I tell her I can't. I need to check out the witch house to see if I'm right about Klaus's coffins being there. I quickly hang up and get changed into black leggings, red tank top, white converse and a gray hoodie.

I walk downstairs with Klaus and peck him on the lips before walking to the front door.

"Where do you think your going love, I thought you weren't going to Elena's." I smirk.

"I'm not. I need to check on something to see if I'm right." I tell him.

"Well what is it?" Klaus pressed on.

"That's for me to know and you to dot, dot dot." I say smirking. He sighs.

"You should stay around a bit longer, Stefan should be here soon." He says now standing in front of me.

"Only if you make me a drink." I tell him. He pecked me on the cheek.

"Deal." He says as I walk over and sit on a chair while Klaus puts music on and pouring two glasses of bourbon. After that he walks over handing me my drink and kissed me on the cheek again before sitting on another arm chair while we wait.

And soon enough Stefan walks through the door.

"What are you doing here, Klaus and Juliet?" Stefan asks us.

"I live here dumb ass." I replied.

"Enjoying our stalemate." Klaus says void of any emotion in his voice.

"What do you want?" Stefan asks Klaus ignoring me and my comment. I huff.

"Question is, what do you want? My hybrids left town as you demanded, so please tell me what I need to do to get my family back."

"Well, ahem, see Klaus... I'm not negotiating." Stefan says nonchalantly.

"And you understand that holding them indefinitely is the same thing as dropping them in the ocean?" Klaus says looking at Stefan.

"No, no, you leave Mystic Falls, leave Juliet alone and then give me a call in a few years, and... we'll talk." Stefan told Klaus. I raised an eyebrow crossing my arms.

"I'm going to give you another chance. Just one more. Let's make a reasonable deal."  Klaus warned.

"Or what?" Stefan edged on. "You make one, move, and I will-" Klaus cuts him off by laughing before saying.

"Yes, that's right. Crazy Stefan. Mmm. How's that working out for you? Any friends left?" Klaus asks. Stefan stays silent.

After that Klaus goes to the Grill while I headed to the witch house.

-

I walk into the witch house and I heard voices.

'Traitor!'

'Abomination!"

The voices keep on saying. I look around and made my way to the base ment. And there wasn't anything there, well that I could see. I can sense something here though. I stepped further into the room. I felt a wave a dizziness and soon blacked out.

Every thing looked hazy like I was in a dream. I looked around the basement. I saw one coffin in the middle of it. I slowly walked over to it. Maybe it's the locked coffin? I slowly lifted up the lid and saw a woman laying there. Her eyes were closed she had long blonde hair like Rebekah' s. Maybe it's their mother Ester? Her eyes shot open. I jumped back startled. She sat up in the casket and looked at me with a warm mother smile. Suddenly the coffin disappears and the woman I believe to be Ester is standing there.

"Help me Juliet." She says. Then I heard someone shooting my name.

"You and the Bennett witches will free me." That was the last thing I said before my eyes snapped open.

When I opened my eyes I was laying on the ground in the basement with Damon looking down at me worry written all over  his face. He helped me up before pulling me into a bone crunching hug which I returned.

"What the hell just happen?" Day asks me.

""A witch thing." I look around and see the coffins. For some strange reason I feel like I must hide the coffin from Klaus especially the mystery one.

"We have to bring the coffins somewhere else." I tell Damon who nods.

"Exactly what I was thinking baby sister. Bonnie  gave me the heads up about Klaus's so let's get the fourth coffin and bring it to the Lockwood tomb  thingy." I nod  as we both get one end of the coffin and take it to the Lockwood tomb.

-

After taking the fourth coffin Damon told me to go home saying how he would get the rest and that we needed to have a talk. I have a feeling on what that could be....Klaus. I haven't really talked much just me and him for a while and most of the time now I'm with Klaus a lot.

I poured my self a glass of bourbon, downing it right away. After a bit Damon came through the door.

"That was fast." I commented as he poured himself a drink.

"Klaus found the coffins. He took them." I nodded.

"At least we got the fourth" I said laying on the couch. He nodded drinking his whiskey.

"So are you and Klaus dating again?" He asked straight forward. I slowly nodded. He gave me a look.

"What?"

"How could you though?" He said quietly. I can hear the anger in his voice. "After everything he's done to everyone you care about. Your still with him?" He asks. I was about to respond but Stefan walked in. I took that as my Que to leave and quickly left to see Klaus.

I walked into the mansion and saw it was finally finished. I found Klaus and his hybrid in the room with the coffins.

" you have your family back. Finally. You're going to open them?" The hybrid asks.  Klaus smiled when he saw me.

"Not quite yet.""Klaus responded as he walked over to me and wrapped an arm around my waist. "I still have unfinished business to take care of."Klaus says as we walk out.

"What business?" the hybrid asks curiously. We turned to face him when he grunted and fell to the floor with a pissed off Elijah holding the hybrid heart.

"So Niklaus..." Elijah started. I was still shocked about everything that just happened that I just stood there.

"Elijah." Klaus whispered in disbelief.

"What did I miss?" He asks.

______________________________
It's been awhile but I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

Vote/Comment