"Hello Ro!!" Anushka said and hug her brother.

"Where is your laggage?" MS asked as he saw him without her bags.

"Actually one coolie decided to pick my bag so" Anushka said and everyone saw Virat who was coming with too many bags.

"Let me help you coolie saab" Hardik said and run towards him.
Everyone smiled at this even Anushka. Indeed joke was on him but I made his Anu smile so he smiled.

"How's uncle?" Mahi bhai asked.

"He is fine now. Recovering well" Anushka said.

"Anu go and fresh and up. I will serve dinner" Ritika said and came out from kitchen.
Anushka run towards her hugged her tightly.

"I missed you so much Rits" She said.

"I missed you too my girl" Ritika said and smiled.

They were eating their dinner. Ritika and Sakshi served them dinner.

"Chole Bhature!!!" Anushka exclaimed.

"My Sister's favourite!!" Rohit said and pinched her cheeks.

Virat was silent spectator in all this as he was watching her smile. At the end of day it was all metter to him watching her smile.

"You guys don't know how much I missed you" Anushka said.

They ate dinner but Virat wasn't finished yet. Ritika and Sakshi were in the kitchen. He finished his dinner and came to kitchen. He put his dish and going out.

"Virat Are you ok?" Sakshi said.

"Look at her....she is HAPPY so am I" Virat said pointing to Anushka.

"Is she still angry with you?" Ritika asked.

"Yeah" Virat said.

"Don't worry Everything gonna be alright" Sakshi said.

"I know bhabhi but in all she is getting affected. She can't sleep she can't eat. She is distrub all the like something is bothering her. I don't want see her suffering from all this. If she don't want to talk to me it's all right but not talking with me is some kind of punishment she is giving to herself" Virat said.

"Yeah Virat it's not easy for her to not talk you" Ritika said.

"It will take time." Sakshi said.

"Even bhai and Ro are not talking with me" Virat said with disappointment.

"I will bet with in 2 day they will start talking to you. You don't have any idea how much they have missed all this days" Ritika said. Sakshi nodded.

Everyone left after dinner. In midnight Ritika woke up for drink water. She saw Anushka in balcony and came to her.

"Hey girl? What happens?" Ritika said tapping her back.

"Oh Rits....nothing just I am not able to sleep. Maybe your wedding plans are building in my mind" She said smiling.

Rohit and Ritika appointed Rudra's for their wedding planning. And Anushka was their wedding planner or manager.