"Come on boo, come with mommy to the table" I said walking away and she followed me.

I helped her in the chair then looked down at samajae who had fallen asleep on me.

"Say thank you mommy" I said looking down at Jayden. " 'ank yew mommy" she smiled at me.

My phone started ringing and I reached in my pocket seeing it was robyn.

"Hello"

"Onika come to the mall with us"

"When ?"

"Now. We outside open the door"

"Wha-"

She hung up then I heard knocking at the door.

I shook my head walking over to the door opening it to see keyshia, robyn, teyana, and Alyssa.

"Hey girl, Junie go find yo dada" teyana said. Junie hugged me and kissed my stomach before running off making me chuckle.

"Ok girl come on." Keyshia said "hold on, lemme lay my baby down"  I said walking back in the house.

I laid samajae down on the couch and kissed his cheek before walking away.

While I was walking I felt myself get pulled back "Where you going baby ?" Beyonce asked turning me face her.

"I'm going to the mall with my friends" I said and she scrunched her face.

"Don't look at me like that" I said mugging her.

"Why you leaving me" she said and I smacked my lips. "Girl I been with you all day"

"The day just started" "ok so" I said raising a eyebrow.

"You coming back ?" She asked "Mhm" I hummed nodding.

She pecked my lips twice then pulled back "You mad at me ?" I asked.

"Nope. Bring me some food back"  she said and I nodded walking to the door.

"Come on bitch we got weed in the car" robyn said dragging me out the house.

————- ————

"Stop" I giggled pushing robyn off me.

"Girl I don't wanna be on yo short ass anyway" she scrunched her face moving away from me.

"Y'all look" Alyssa gasped pointing.

I followed where she was pointing to see a Panda Express "Why did you gasp ?" Keyshia asked starting to laugh.

"Bitch I'm hungry" Alyssa said laughing too.

"Me too" teyana said smirking at Alyssa. "Stooppp" Alyssa whined.

"Come on, walk me to the restroom bae" teyana said grabbing her hand.

"Mmcht, bae no" Alyssa said. "What ?" Teyana said raising a eyebrow.

"okayy" Alyssa mumbled and they walked away.

"Welp she finna get her pussy ate" keyshia said.

"Yea, I'm tryna eat that pussy though" robyn said pointing to Panda Express.

"That's not pussy" I said scrunching my face.

"Girl they serve cat, you ain't know ?" She said raising a eyebrow "No" I shook my head.

"Oh... well... meow" she said then casually walked away.

"What the hell was that ?" I asked looking over at keyshia. "Robyn high" she said shaking her head.