🤓

It was the morning after you guys had sex for the god knows how many times. You get up before him and went to the kitchen to prepare a decent breakfast to make up for yesterday night. You must have ruined him pretty badly that after coming his second round he immediately felt asleep, cum still dripping from him.

     While you were cracking eggs you heard the front door opening and closing. You rushed there and looked outside to see kisaki leaving. He was limping lightly with his bed hair. Normally he would never go anywhere without a formal fit and slick hair. He always wanted to see respect from others and said, to achieve that first you should seem proper. You find his obsession about rescpet funny thinking how he would scream under you while still begging for more.

     He turned around after hearing the creaking of the door to see you at the doorstep with a confused face.

"Something urgent is up?" you asked.

"Not really."

"Then why is it that you leave without saying any word to me?"

     He smirked. You loved it  when he grinned you like that like.  More reason to punish his slut ass.

"I was actually heading to Hanma. He said new drugs came from the states."

"So what? You aren't some errand boy or anything yeah? You just make the deal and he takes care of selling stuff."

"That's true but I wasn't going there for business." that smirk again "I was thinking of getting some for us."

     Maybe you tried various things during sex but you never thought about doing it with substances and even though he was Toman's second top he never had a history with drugs.

"You sure about that. I never seen you even smoking weed"

"I know what I want. Surely you're not against it are you. Don't worry I won't force you to take anything unless you want to. Besides you'd prefer seeing the faces I make without a foggy head."

     Somethings definitely up. Its not likely to him talking like this outside of bed. He must've realized you were rather suspicious after not answering him.

"Or are you still didn't find an ease about my relationship with Hanma so you don't want me to meet with him by myself. That must be the reason right."

     He was right that was the reason why you always want him in your sight. Until this day he never attempted going out without your supervision. There were so many rumours about them that at this point you can't just ignore them. It's not like you encountered something like this but it was true that he was a little bitch so you had the feeling to be careful.

"Yes that's the reason. Everyone knows how much of a slut you are so I can't just simply unfasten your leash now can I?" he was your prey since the moment he smiled at you across the restaurant on that day "But if you can prove me otherwise I might consider giving you some space, how about that eh?"

     He started laughing, after a few seconds he raised his head and nodded his head while walking towards you and reached for your face.

     With one hand caressing your right cheek he said "No baby you'll be the one to prove me that I belong to you, cause I have no intention of being a good obedient boy this time."  then he give you a wide predator like smile. "So be careful not to end up begging for my cock"

"Don't worry babe. I'll make sure to ruin your tight ass and mark you as mine." you said and started kissing him angrily.

     Like as he said he won't just obey you, he tried pulling his face back but you grabbed him by his neck and pushed him inside the house. While he was trying to get up  you closed the door after you and leaned over him. You put one of your knees between his legs. And that was enough to feel his boner. You smiled at him, his face was already bright red and he was trying so hard to not grind his bulge to your knee.