Chapter 15

It's a beautiful day in England for once so why not give you guys another chapter! Second to last one tho😭💗

*Rachel's POV*
i woke up to really load knocking on the door upstairs. "it's 5 in the morning what could you possibly want?!" I heard Elizabeth say answering the door.
"We want her back. where is she?!" a male shouted.
"She doesn't even know about you, she's lived with us basically her whole life."
What? Is this about me? Who wants me back?!
"We don't care, Rachel is our family not yours. you have no right to refuse. you're lucky we don't sue!" A woman shouted. Yes, it's about me. family? I was told I don't have any family, wait... This explains why it said on the news paper I found that it was a family of 5...

~ afternoon ~
*Rachel's POV*
I didn't go upstairs all morning. I didn't have the courage to go up there, with all the lies and the secrets being kept from me. My mom and dad died when I wasn't even potty trained... the least the Grier's could have done was told me I had two others that shared the same blood as me.

I slowly rose my body out of the warm silky bed.
"News to you too huh?" I heard a husky morning voice say.
"What?" I asked rubbing my eyes to see Hayes sitting on a wooden chair looking very tired.
"Two other people, I didnt know that. did you?" He asked me. By the look on my face I think he caught on that I didn't know. I wasn't impressed with the fact that this family kept me from my two, whatever they are to me.
" I still really really really like you, you know that right? I mean like kiss, hug love unconditionally.If I knew then you would have too" wow! Did hayes Grier just tell me that ?! Hayes Grier... the same hayes Grier that every girl in school can't keep their sweaty, make up covered hands off of? Oh my!
"What-"
"You know what I said, and its not a lie. I would never lie to you" he told me cupping my hands in his, now facing me on the bed.

And right there... right at that very cringy moment, I wanted to die in his arms and tell him my deepest feelings for him. But no...
I can't think anymore, this is just too overwhelming.
************
*****************
***********************