"Is it weird having people know everything about you?" I asked as we crossed the street.

"Yeah, it can be. I try to keep some things private, but it doesn't always work like that." He shrugged.

I chewed my bottom lip, "So like relationships and stuff?"

We'd never talked about this before, so I didn't know how he would respond. "Yeah, things like that."

Okay, I got the message.

Arriving at the station, we waited outside, sending Liv a quick text to say that we were here. I shuddered, there was quite a breeze out today. Harry stepped forward and wrapped his arms around me, making me jump. I wasn't expecting him to do anything in public, nor after our short and sweet conversation on privacy. I kept my arms to my chest, trying to keep warm, my head now on his chest, his resting on top of mine.

I felt giddy, I loved being like this with him, but despite the awkwardness subsiding, Harry didn't strike me as the type to talk about feelings often. I could sense that I was starting to like him a lot more than I was letting on to anybody, even to myself.

"Elle!"

I didn't want the moment to end, but Harry's arms loosened around me and he pointed behind me. I turned around and saw Liv standing at the doorway, a small case beside her. "Liv!" I exclaimed, jogging over to her. I brought her into a tight hug and she squeezed me back just as tight.

"Oh I've missed you," She said, standing back to take a look at me, "You look great."

I looked down at myself, "I do?"

"Are you kidding? You're glowing."

I smiled, "And what about you, miss nurse! I see you looking all fit."

Liv laughed, "Well, can't be eating junk when you're working 13 hour days."

We walked over to where Harry was still stood, he smiled at Liv, "Hey, I'm Harry."

She gritted her teeth, a small blush forming, "Not to sound 14, but I know who you are. I'm Liv."

Harry smiled and didn't say anything else on the matter, but suggested grabbing something to eat. Liv nodded eagerly and we headed in the direction of Nando's.

Once we were seated, Harry and I next to each other, Liv opposite, she smiled. "So, how's London?" She asked.

I knew what she was implying, but I wasn't fuelling the fire, at least not with Harry around. "It's been good, working from home, good location, decent flatmates," I joked, glancing over at Harry who was already looking at me, I looked away quickly, "But enough about me, how's the nursing?"

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my thigh. I didn't draw attention to it, but internally I was about to combust. I could hardly retain what Liv was saying as Harry's thumb rubbed my inner thigh softly. Something about long hours and bitchy colleagues, but that was pretty much all I got.

I could feel my cheeks warming up, the action was innocent, but my mind was wandering elsewhere. Luckily, I was saved by the bell - or food.

♡♡♡

"Oh my God, he one thousand per cent likes you," Liv exclaimed, sitting on my bed, clapping her hands together.

"Shh!" I put my finger to my lips, "We don't know that. For all I know it could just be a physical thing."

"Wait, you guys hav-" "No! We've kissed a couple of times, but we never talk about it after." I shrugged, lying down next to her.

She leant back, "So is he a good kisser? You can be honest with me,"