Chapter 1

A/N Before we get started, I don't own the rights to this story @ThatwriterGy1234 does and I also don't own the  rights to PJO nor HOO those belong to Rick Riordan. This is the sequel to Percy Jackson - Heart of Ice owned by @ThatwriterGy1234 . He went inactive almost half a decade ago :( so I'm continuing the story. Also these story's take many hours  to make. With research, plot development and accually writting the story one chapter might take 6-7 hours to make. So I would love it if you showed your support by following voting and reccomending to your friends. Remember constrictave critisim is always helpful and hate speech isn't tolorated, so Please keep in mind what I say and you will do very well in the community. Anyways on with the story. 

One Month After The Last Chapter of the Prequel, Percy Jackson - Heart of Ice by @ThatWriterguy1234 

____________________________________________________________

Today was no different, Erbeus has come every day for about a month. Its around 10 this morning, and Hestia and I are having some scones. Recently we had a cabin built in Camp. Its not a cabin like the ones that are used by all of the other Olympians for their children, no its just a two bedroom three bathroom 3655  square foot cabin for Hestia and I. 

I heard a knock. I set my scone down and walked to the front door. I sild the deadbolt the other way and opened the door. There stood Erbeus. We did our bro fist and he walked in. He started telling me about what was happening around the primordal world. We walked back to the table where Hestia was sitting. I sat back down and Erbeus pulled out a chair and grabbed as scone while sitting down. 

"So umm Percy and Hestia. Can I tell you something?" Erbeus asked  

"Of course," Hestia responded 

Erbeus started, " So last night I figured out Geia and Nyx were put under a spell by Ord-"

"Wait wait wait," Percy interupted "Nyx and Geia were put under a spell by Order?"  

Erbeus grumbed inchoharently and nodded. Percy tensed and the atmosphere in the room darkened. Percy started to fourmilate plans in his head. No go. He thought. 

"I'm going to go get Annabeth," Percy shot into the conversation

Hestia and Erbeus looked at him after stopping their discussion about what to do. Erbeus nodded and Hestia kissed him on the cheek be fore he left the dining room. 

He got up and walked out of the cabin off to find Annabeth. After the so called Night War that was just fought Annabeth and Apollo started dating so she would either be in camp or at Olympus with Apollo or Athena. 

Percy walked around camp for a while before he deducted that Annabeth was on Olympus. He focused on his body's state of matter and VWOOSH  he was a mini blizard. He then focused on the gates of Olympus and his miniture flurry was there at the gate of Olympus. Focusing on resolidifying his body he returned to his original state of matter as a human. 

Walking around Olympus he first reached Athena's palace. He knocked and out came a very annoyed Athena. 

"Percy I was just finishing the last chapter of my book," Athena whined out

"Oh, umm is Annabeth here?" Percy asked frowning 

"Probaly with Apollo somewhere," Replied Athena

"Okay, Thank you," Percy said nodding respectfully 

He walked off to the nearest ice cream parlor. That parlor also happened to be 'Ice Goddesses' Ice Cream' that in which was owned by his half sister Khione. He walked up to the door and opened it. Inside was a short line and Khione helping her employees serve the people of Olympus ice cream. 

"Percy!" Khione's already bright face brightened visibly ah she ushered him over. 

"Hi sis," Percy said

"So what can I get for you today," she said in her best mock buisness woman voice 

Percy laughed slightly before noticing the ice sculpture on the back shelf. "I'll have my usual please, and is that new," He asked nodding pointedly to the miniture ice sculpture.

"It is auccally," She said, her hands whipping up his order. "Here you go Perc," Khione said handing Percy his order

"Thanks sis," Percy said moving towards the doors. 

"No prob bro," said a very delighted Khione 

Percy walked out of the door and off down to Apollo's palace. Seeing the sights on Olympus for his own benefit was something new for him. The sun was high in the sky and the Olympian forges were going strong. 

Percy walked up to Apollo's palace and knocked on the door. No answer. He knocked again. No answer. He heaved a great sigh and positioned himself against the door. With one push the door had been broken down and Percy was in the palace. 

He looked around and saw nothing, so he started moving down the main hallway. At the end there was a large door and some intense noises coming from inside. Percy turned the door handle and walked in. 

The thing that he didn't expect was that there was going to be a loud burst of noise. With a large, BOOM the whole floor shuddered. He realized that this was a movie theater. Percy walked around and found the most centered row. He  walked to the middle and there he saw an Apollo eating popcorn intently staring at the screen and an Annabeth taking notes on the movie. 

Percy cleared his throat causing Apollo to jump and start screaming and Annabeth to look up from her notes. 

"Oh, Hi Percy," Annabeth said smiling

"Hey," Percy replied looking annoyed pointedly at Apollo

"What's up Perc," Annabeth asked 

"Well Erebus just discovered something that I thought would need your attention. You to Apollo," Percy said 

Annabeth nodded and stood up. Apollo stopped screaming and looked warilly at Percy before following the now moving Annabeth out of the room. Percy too followed Annabeth. The trio walked out of the room to an office. Annabeth sat down at the main chair and motioned for Percy and Apollo to sit as well. 

"So what is our problem?" Annabeth asked 

"umm. Well Nyx and Geia were placed under a spell from Order, Chaos' younger brother," Percy replied

Annabeth gasped and her eyes had a more calculitlave look to them. Then once she found what she was looking for she noded and opened her mouth to start, "Percy , I believe that you and Erebus will need to go into Tartaurs to retrive Nyx and Geia and I assume you will need Apollo to help heal them further." Percy noded and bid farewell to Annabeth and Apollo before leaving. 

He walked out of Apollo's palace and walked to the gardens of Demeter. No one was there so why not flash away there. He focused on his state of matter and transformed and sped away to camp. 

Line Break _/\(*_*)/\_ shrugs innocently 

Back at camp Hestia and Erebus were discussing what to do when Percy appeared. Telling the group what was needed. Erebus was worried slightly seeing as how the Mansion of Night was overrun by rouge monsters that litterly overpowered him and his wife. 

Percy and Erebus prepared all of their things to go to the underworld. Hestia told the boys that she would tell the council of thins devlopment when they left. Percy went to go and gather a group of demigods for the return of the trip. 

A/N Welp that's the end of chapter 1. //Checks plot. Eyes widen comically as he sees that he only got through 1/4 of the 1st chapter plot.\\ 

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 15, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Melted Heart of Ice (ON HOLD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें