bonus 02. move in with me

COLLEGE FLASHBACK !!

_____

"i think...i have all of it," you say, scanning the list of things you needed to get at the grocery—and you've already got them, but just to double check. "we can go."

"yeah, ok." levi muttered, pushing the cart, while walking beside you to the cashier. but for a trip to the grocery, he seemed a bit tense which immensely confused you.

"are you fine? do i have to worry?" you tried to push for answers but he replied with nothing but a hum. you knew he was lying, there was something bothering him as he'd usually retort with a comeback.

"hey. we've been together for four years, if there's something you want to tell me, then tell me, 'kay? you don't have to if you don't want to, obviously, but i'm only trying to make sure that i have nothing to worry about, and as do you."

the line moved, and he pushed the cart before staring back at you.

"it's about moving in together," he states. "can we talk about it later once we get back?"

oh. you frown. that came out of no where.

the only reason he was worried about what you were going to say was because you never talked about the topic. he figured you wanted time on your own, and didn't feel the need to share a place with him—not that it really mattered, because he respects your decision and he knows you respect his, but recently the thought has been bugging him.

"that's all?" he hums. "just so you know, if you asked me to move in with you, i wouldn't say i'd disagree to the idea."

the person before you finished up and left, so it was your turn to pay.

levi took your hand and intertwined it with his, tightening his grip on it a little as his sign of thanking you."i told you, you had nothing to worry about," you laugh.

"shut up.." he scoffs.

"but levi, can you like, remove your hand for a second? i need to get my wallet!"

➽───────────────❥

— YOUR APARTMENT / 2:00 pm

you lay down on the couch, waiting for levi to come out of the kitchen as he was boiling hot water for tea. "wanna talk?"

"okay, oh and—" he walked over to you. "i found some of your old polaroid pictures." levi said, holding some of them in hand and handing them down.

"what, you saw yourself in there?" you laugh, because you definitely had some pictures of him and also definitely brought them with you on your freshman year of college.

"when were these?"

you glared at him.

"four years ago...duh?"

there was one of levi specifically that you took—it was during the day he came over to see you after five years. you found your camera, and levi was quite literally right there, staring somewhere else so this was the perfect opportunity to snap a picture of him for no reason.

"smile!" you say, but before levi could even turn a to you, the flash went off.

"y/n—was that necessary? where did you even get that?"

the polaroid came out of the camera, and you stared at it waiting to develop, until the picture became clearer and you don't think there was any better one of him you could've took.