Chapter 134: Psychic powers

Start from the beginning

So far, the space power has no means of attack, only the storage function. Even if it is heard that those with space ability are lucky enough to upgrade to level 4, they still have no attack power, just an auxiliary ability to store supplies. For those with mental powers, the energy fluctuations of the storage space powers cannot be detected. This can be regarded as a protection for those with space powers.

Turning back to the registration information of the Beast Hunting Team, everyone registered with the notion of not being popular and not weak.

Shen Ye is an early third-level fire type ability; Ye Qingyu is a second-level late ice type ability; Fox is a second-level late water type ability; Squirrel is a space type ability; Scorpion is a second-level mid-level gold type ability The eagle is a second-level late-stage speed type ability; Song Fei is a second-level early-stage beast trainer, Xiaomu and Xiaohei are the second-level early fire type and second-level soil type mutant beasts; Song Shu and Aunt Song are ordinary people. ; Lightning and blue sky as Ye Qingyu's ordinary pets.

This is a group of masters who pretend to be pigs and eat tigers. There were so many people and they were not sure how long they would stay in Xuanwu Base, so they rented a small villa and paid a month's rent first.

Shen Ye and Ye Qingyu, who have been to the two major bases, naturally saw that the construction of these major bases was similar. Several other people went to visit the base enthusiastically, and Shen Ye and Ye Qingyu went to clean up the free trade zone again. He also exchanged a lot of gold, silver, jade, antique calligraphy and painting.

With instructor Song, the matter of finding someone was naturally handed over to the fox. Shen Ye feels like a colder person, and foxes are more suitable to communicate with others. Ye Qingyu can imagine that the fox used to be the instructor of the team, and it is estimated that he will be the diplomat of the team in the future.

The next day, the fox brought a very burly man and a petite woman to the villa.

The big man's eyes were reddish: "Boss!"

Shen Ye hammered the brawny man on the shoulder, "Well, just stay alive."

The big man was the black bear, his face was a little pale, and Shen Ye understood that the black bear was alive, but his family was dead.

The black bear pulled the petite girl around and said, "Boss, this is my sister, Wang Wenjuan, we are the only ones left in our house."

Shen Ye nodded, "Well, have you joined the army now?"

The black bear said in a depressed mood: "No, after the end of the world, I was not at home. After I got home, my sister was left. I took my sister and walked away with several relatives, either dead or nowhere. They were all before. After staying at the small base, I took my sister to the Xuanwu base not long ago. I don't want to join the army anymore. The soldiers are not free. I went on a mission and no one took care of my sister."

Before the end of the world, when Shen Ye held the arsenal, something happened to the black bear's house and he failed to act with Shen Ye. But Shen Ye also reminded the black bear of the catastrophe. But because he didn't know the specific time, he could not return home in time.

Shen Ye nodded clearly, and asked: "Have the fox told you about our situation and plans?"

"Well, I said, we will follow the boss in the future."

The black bear is a second-level late-earth element and a second-level late-strength power player. His younger sister, Wang Wenjuan, is an ordinary person. The height of the black bear is really impactful. It is two meters tall by visual inspection. It is black, strong and black, and it is really appropriate to call it a black bear.

Her younger sister is just the opposite. She is one meter and six meters tall, she's very white, she's also very quiet, a little introverted, and she keeps her head down. When the fox introduced everyone to her, she just smiled shyly.

The height difference between the brother and sister was 60 centimeters, and at that station, no one believed that they were brothers and sisters. Ye Qingyu looked at the appropriate clothes on the black bear, very surprised. Because of the height of two meters, I really don't know where the clothes came from. It was not until later that I saw Wang Wenjuan changing the clothes for the black bear, that Wang Wenjuan learned a good tailoring art.