"But how would I make my job?" She said, I hate her already.

"Just get away from him, it's not that hard" She was now informe of me.

"I bet he would chose me at the end, he don't deserve a slut like you, he deserves more, I know you you are always filtering with your cast mates of marvel so stop treating Drew like another one of your toys" That's enough, I throw myself to her and we start fighting, Elaine start screaming, and after some seconds I heard the door open and two strong arms took me alway from the girl.

"May, stop, relax, I'm here." He said to me and with his beautiful voice I calmed down.

"I'm fine, just take that girl out of here". I said to Austin who separated her from me. After that I left some tears out, everyone else had already leave my trailer except for Drew. He took my hand and he sat on the couch and he sit me on top of him, he start wiping my tears away with his thumb.

"Hey, what happened? You want to talk about it?" He said to me, trying to calmed me down.

"This girl just came in here and start saying some things about kissing you because she is playing Luna and my so angry about that"

"Hey, don't worry okay?, I'm here, I'm yours, I don't want anyone else to kiss me, or to touch me the way you do, I just have eyes for you, I just want you, not her, not any other girl, except for you" he said to me, stroking my chick.

"You couldn't be more perfect" I said giving him a kiss on the chick

"What about we get some lunch with the rest of the cast?" He said giving me a peck on the lips.

"Mmm... I would love that" I said taking his hand and leaving the trailer.
—————————————————-

—————————————————After lunch it was time to get ready for my first scene so I went to the make up trailer and I got ready and I was now driving a golf car with Rudy and Elaine, because they have become more close, just like Madelyn and Chase and t...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

—————————————————
After lunch it was time to get ready for my first scene so I went to the make up trailer and I got ready and I was now driving a golf car with Rudy and Elaine, because they have become more close, just like Madelyn and Chase and that's the problem because in this first scene I have to kiss Rudy but I don't know if Elaine likes him and Drew is also here to see me act on my first scene on the series and I haven't told him about the kiss yet. I was talking with Rudy about the kiss while we arrive to the location we were going to film.

"So, about the kiss?, what do you think about that?" Rudy asked me with a wired look.

"Um I don't know, I mean it's our job and you and me are just friends so I'm fine with that" i said that trying that he doesn't see that I'm so nervous because Elaine and Drew.

"You haven't told Drew, do you?" He asked me, oh god how does he know me so well?

"No, because i don't know how to tell him, but is not like I'm going to say "oh hi on my first scene I'm going to kiss my best friend in front of everyone counting you" I said a little bit pissed.

"Hey, it's okay, we have time, you can tell him now" He said to me, taking my hand a rubbing his thumb on my hand.

"Okay, I'll go talk to him like right now" I said looking at Drew. I walk to Drew and I take his hand and lead him near the ocean so no one could hear our conversation.

"Hey, are you okay? He asked me, placing his hand on my chick.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I just want to tell you something" I said to him taking his other hand.

"Okay, then tell me"

"On this scene I have to kiss Rudy, but it's nothing, he's only my best friend, like you said before, I don't want anyone except for you" I said really fast so I have to stop at the end to catch my breath.

"Hey, it's fine, I trust you, of course I won't like to see other guy kissing the girl I like but like I said before, I trust you and if you said it doesn't mean anything to you, I believe you, besides is your job and I'm not stopping you to do it, and I want you to trust me too with my future scenes with Nicole, please, I know you don't like her but it's also my job, please" I am so lucky to have a boyfriend like him. I think I'm falling in love with him.

"Okay, of course I trust you, and thanks for trusting me" I said and he kissed me on the lips, it was a long kiss until I heard my name being called by the director.

"I'm coming" I said to him.

"Good luck bub" Drew said giving me another peck.
—————————————————
"ACTION"

"Ryle, I want to tell you something that I want to take out of my chest right now, because I can't hold it any longer" Rudy said to me taking both of my hands.

"Okay...what is it, you're scaring me" I said looking at him right to his eyes.

"I like you, but I don't know if you feel the same way because you are a kook and I'm well you know a dirty pogue" I was so nervous because we were so close and now it was time for the kiss.

"I like you too" I said to him, kissing him right on his lips, it was a very VERY long kiss and I only can se Drew I'm the sideway looking at me with a sad smile even though he had tell me he trust me and nothing bad is happening I can see through his face that he was sad about this.

"Let's go to my house" I said to Rudy well to JJ

"I'm down" he answered me and we keep doing a dirty kissing until they yelled cut.

"AND CUT, that was amazing" Jonás said to the both of us and Rudy just give me a side hug. Then I went to were Drew was standing and I hug him.

"Hey"

"Hey, do you want to come to my apartment tonight? I want to cuddle with you and not standing up until morning" I said to him, because I want to me with him and tell him how much I love him, and obviously because I can't forget his face when I was kissing Rudy, and the fact that I will make that face too when he will film his scenes with Nicole but the difference is that I hate her and Rudy is Drew's best friend so it will hurt more I guess.

"Sure" he said giving me a peck on the lips and we walk to return our characters costumes and to go home.
—————————————————

 —————————————————

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
When tomorrow comes. Drew Starkey जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें