Chapter 3 "A special job."

He quietly whispered in my ear "Actually I'm looking for a secretary right now."I whispered back while blushing "I'll take it." After that, I called a taxi to go home.I told my dad and he was so excited and today I had enough money to pay for our apartment.

I was so glad we got out of this but the thought of working with Skyler made me faint.Me working with a pop star was a daydream.
I loved everything except knowing that I would never have a chance with him.He has a girlfriend she was everything and I mean everything a guy would want.

When I was just a shy wanna be which when thinking about it made me sad.Recently I've been spacing out just like now.After,an hour of spacing out I went to sleep.I dreamed about my next day at my new work. A dream job now everyone would be jealous and now I knew people would hate me even more.

Finally,I woke up and fell on the floor. I wore a suit that showed off my curves and put on some makeup.I went off to work.I entered the new huge building I dreamed that I saw when I was 8.

"Hai!" I said politely to Skyler
"Hai." Said Skyler sadly.
Anymore when Skyler wasn't in public he seemed sad and lonely.I hated that because he never seemed like himself in public.He finally said "I got some files I want you to do!"he said happily but in his eyes he seemed sad.

"Okay!"I said happily.After that,I got to work and got it done in no time."done!" I said
"Okay go home now." He said. "Okay." I said joyfully. I was secretly sad that I didn't see much of Skyler.I had enough money now to go shopping whenever I want.

So tommorow I had a day off so I decided that I wanted to go shopping to look good for you
know who.

Thx for support and another cliff hanger~
@christinameany XOXO