She entered the club only to see people dancing all around like maniacs.. some were dancing crazily, while some were drinking, some were making out while some were busy in talking.. her eyes roamed around the club and finally landed on the person for whom she came here..  adjusting her clothes for the one last time... She approached towards that person...

She walked past that person and sat on the table beside his/hers..

Placing her order she got engrossed in her phone.. she was scrolling through her phone when she heard someone..

" Excuse me! Can I sit here? " Asked the person politely.. she looked up and passed a smile... taking it as a yes that person sat across her ..

" Hi .. this is Vyom Malhotra... " He forwarded his hand..

" Hey... Surbhi here... " She gretted shaking hands with him...

" So u r new here? I mean I haven't seen u here before.. " asked Vyom trying to continue the conversation...

" Umm not really.. actually I came here once or twice probably.. but didn't found much interest." She said casually..

" So any particular reason for today's visit? " He asked leaning on the table..

" No.. but may be it was destined..." She said huskily leaning on the table making him smirk..

" Btw ... Are u a regular person here? " She asked adjusting on her seat..

" Not really... But I like to explore the clubs... And as u said may be it was destined to come here.... Although I wasn't interested much in this club but now I feel like interested coming here ... " He said in his flirty tone roaming his eyes all over her...

Although she felt uncomfortable but didn't showed it...

"Ma'am here's ur order.. " the waiter placed the drinks and left smiling..

" Apple juice.. why not drinks? " Asked Vyom confused..

" To live some precious moments one must be sober.. so I'm.. " she smiled taking a sip of her drink making him Smile sheepishly..

" Btw u r looking ravishingly hot and beautiful" he complimented holding her hand..

" Thanku.. " she smiled withdrawing back her hand..

He kept looking at her expecting for an complement... She smiled biting her inner cheeks..

" Expecting a complement? " Asked Bela smirking making him embarrassed..

" Umm... Woh... I... " He started stammering..

" U look handsome.. in grey... " She said holding his hand... Making him smile..

Just then her phone pinged with Mahir's text..

( Text: Bela where are u? I need to talk.. please meet as soon as possible)

She looked at Vyom who was already staring her ..

" Umm ok then.. it was nice meeting u.. " she got up from her seat while he too stood up with a disappointed face...

" Itne jaldi? " He asked with a sad face...

"Umm.. something important came up.. so I need to leave.. " she said smiling..

" Can I expect another meet with u... " He asked holding her wrist while she was leaving from there...

Closing her eyes, calming herself facing her back to him.... She tried to control her anger... As she never liked any random boy touch her anywhere.. but Today she was bearing this all..