SURF CRAZY - Surfers, Lana, Brady and Mack

"That was awesome!"

Brady, Mack, and Lana had joined the surfers in singing and dancing and two out of the three couldn't be happier. Once they finished they had followed the surfers into Big Mommas and Lana didn't bother hiding her amazement once she was able to see it for herself.

At Brady's words, the surfers turned to look at the trio with strange looks on their faces.

Brady corrected himself while waving his arm casually, "I mean, insane..."

The surfers' faces grew more suspicious and Lana laughed nervously. "Totally tubular?" She offered before cringing immediately.

They stared blankly at her and Brady tried again. "Um, what up, dawg?"

Seacat made his way to the three and Lana fangirled internally. "Far out. He thinks we're animals," the surfer said with a wide smile on his face.

Mack stuttered nervously, "No, no. It's an expression. I-It means..." she whispered to Brady, "You know what, he's right. It does sound ridiculous." She then faked a smile at the surfers.

"And where are you cats from?"

Mack blinked, her smile never leaving her face. "So cats is okay but dogs is weird.."

Brady leaned in to Mack to whisper something to her and Lana stood awkwardly on the other side of him, feeling left out. She leaned in to hear him say, "Just follow my lead."

"Is it leading us home?" Mack retorted.

Brady spoke loudly. "We're from, uh..."

"Not far away."
"Far Away."
"California."

The three looked at each other nervously and Lana cursed herself internally for making things harder.

"Far away."
"Not far away."
"California."

Brady nodded,"Right. Not far, but um..."

He and Mack locked eyes and she finished for him, "But- but far. A close.. far..."

"In California," Lana added.

SeaCat stared at them with a deadpanned expression. "Hey, Rascal," he called out.

The blonde surfer popped up behind him. "Yeah, Seacat?"

SeaCat jutted his shoulder out, not breaking eye contact with Brady. "It seems to me that we've got some unwanted ho-dads..."

"Ho-dads!" Rascal echoed.

"...-that we need to put the kibosh-"
"-Kibosh!"

Lana bit back a smile at SeaCat's annoyed face and Brady shook his head. "No, no, no, no, no. You've got it all wrong."

The surfer let out a small scoff. "We don't jelly-"
"Jelly!"

He glared at the blonde before turning back to the trio. "-roll with outsiders."

They stood there in tense silence, desperately searching for something to say next when the sound of motorbikes revving interrupted them.

The surfers scattered away and Mack, Brady and Lana followed hurriedly. 

The three hid behind a wall of beads, Lana and Brady poking their heads out to watch the scene unfold. "This is Big Momma's, the restaurant where the surfers and bikers all hang," Brady explained to Mack, who immediately peeked through the beads to see. "Bikers? What bikers?"

Just as the words left her lips, the first biker, whom Lana remembered went by Lugnut, bursted through the doors.

Brady continued to explain, "Each gang wants the other one gone so the others can have it for themselves."

The girls then walked through the doors, and Lana bounced excitedly when she remembered who was gonna walk in next. "Here comes Butchy," she whispered, feeling her heart rate picking up embarrassingly.

Brady noticed Mack's confused expression and said, "he's the leader of the motorcycle gang - the Rodents."

"The Rodents?" Mack asked in disbelief.

"The Rodents," Lana confirmed with a grin.

Butchy rode in on his motorcycle, and Lana let out a breath of disbelief.

Never in a million years would she have ever dreamt of seeing her fictional crush in real life. If this was a dream, she wished desperately not to wake up.

"How cool is that?" Brady grinned.

"So we landed in the middle of a surf and turf war?" Mack exclaimed with wide eyes, looking at Brady as if he'd grown two heads.

Butchy got off his motorcycle and sauntered through the diner, the bikers joining him as he walked. He came to a stop and snapped, the rest of the bikers stopping with him.

"Soifers. Thought I smelled something fishy."

A/N: Don't forget to comment, vote, and/or share! Feedback is always appreciated!