Chapter 1 - The Fun Begins

Beginne am Anfang

"Obviously you are defective, you are in this class. Do you really think people such as yourselves, with your histories would just happen to be placed here together?" This was an important question. It was all still suspicion but in comparison to the other classes, ours had many odd people. How people react to this would give away who actually had an unordinary past, or something to hide. And they would be the easiest to manipulate, the most useful for causing chaos.

And there they are. Three people reacted extremely strongly. The honours student surrounded by girls with blond hair had a look of fear in his eyes. Similarly, one of the girls near him with a long blond ponytail seemed to be having a mild panic attack. However, the most surprising reaction was Kushida's. For someone who had a perfect smile on the entire time, her face had broken, just for a split second but noticeable, into one of pure anger. If there was something in the past that could turn the classroom angel, who was apparently faking her personality, into a devil, then she could potentially be a powerful pawn to use in the future.

With my early recon done, I stood up from my seat and walked towards the doorway, stopping halfway there near the teacher's podium, before turning around again.

"Are you coming, perfect existence-kun? I feel like making school like a little more interesting, and I believe you'd find it worth your time as a rare piece of entertainment here, away from these noisy defects." Now the disgust in the class turned onto me, but that didn't bother me at all.

"I suppose a perfect existence can entertain you, demon-boy." Now that was interesting. He said this as he got up from his seat with a grin. So, he did know me. I had entertained the possibility, as he was the son of a large investor, but for him to outright state it made things a lot easier for two reasons.

1. It allowed me to not have to be constantly suspicious of his goals and plans, and to relax somewhat around him

2. If that man had allowed him to visit the white room, or at least have any knowledge of me, then he must be extremely talented, and most definitely someone worth my time

"Now that's interesting, you do know me. I had suspected but this makes life much more interesting. I'm sure we can compete at some point for the title of masterpiece. I'm looking forward to someone who can actually challenge me." His body was obviously maximised to the full potential a human can be. He'd also picked up on the hints sensei left, meaning he was extremely observant and to be able to match me in a battle of wits, well that was just icing on the cake.

With that said we both walked towards the door, about to leave 1-D behind for the moment and make life more interesting before -

"Wait."

We turned around at that. Most of the class was still shellshocked at our quick banter and dismantlement of their psyche so quickly, and were sitting silently, but apparently one girl was too stubborn to realise it was also directed at her. Horikita was busy packing up her belongings, apparently intent on coming with us.

"What do you think you are doing?"

"Yes, it's as demon-boy said, why are you acting as if you can accompany two perfect existences?" While this would stump any normal person, someone as broken as Horikita didn't even notice the danger she was walking into.

"You are leaving this room of defects; I'm coming with you. I have no time to waste with the rest of this class." Now the hostility had returned tenfold and was completely focused on the cold beauty who had added another insult to the class.

"Bwahaha Ice Queen-girl really thinks she can match us, what a foolish situation. It seems she wasn't paying attention to our earlier conversation Ayanokouji-boy."