────── four

En başından başla

"We'll even go slow for you," promised Chifuyu and gave his best puppy dog eyes.

Finding herself unable to resist — she was a sucker for his eyes even when he wasn't trying to be cute — Akiko agreed. In the next second, Baji had pulled her up, slung an arm around her shoulders and dragged her toward their motorcycles.

"Hey, uhm ...," she trailed off, unsure if she should ask. "Has there been any news on Moebius?"

"You don't need to worry about them," assured Chifuyu, appearing on her other side. "They're just trying to vex Mikey. Ever since we had a conflict with them some months ago, they've been trying to engage him in a fight."

'There it was again. That name. Mikey. Baji had mentioned him the other day. Was he the leader of their gang? What was their gang even called?'

With a quick shake of her head, Akiko forced those thoughts to the back of her mind. An echo of her father's words rang in her ears. Not wanting to give her father any more reason to doubt her, Akiko slipped out of Baji's grip and stepped back.

"This isn't a good idea," she voiced her thoughts. "My father would kill me if he saw me hanging around you guys."

"What's his deal?" Baji asked, followed by an eye roll.

"If only I knew," Akiko mumbled under her breath. "He was never fond of gangs. I have no idea why. My guess is that he doesn't want any gang relations to ruin his reputation." Now it was Akiko's turn to roll her eyes.

"He sounds like a right dickhead to me," Baji stated boldy, swinging one leg over his motorcycle. "Now, hop on."

Akiko stared at him dumbfounded. "Didn't you hear me?"

"I did. I just don't give a rat's ass about it."

Suddenly, Akiko was lifted off the ground and seated on Chifuyu's bike. The boy himself smiled guiltily before he mounted the motorcycle and started the engine. Hastily, Akiko clung onto Chifuyu, wrapping her arms securely around his waist, in fear she would fall of. A moment later, they sped down the road.

"YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO GET ME INTO SERIOUS TROUBLE!" she yelled over the loud humming of the engines.

"AND YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO LIVE A LITTLE," Baji retorted, throwing a glance over his shoulder, hair whipping around his face. "YOU CAN THANK US LATER!"

Akiko cursed under her breath when they raced into a curve and she squeezed her eyes shut. Heart racing, she tightened her grip on Chifuyu. Unbeknownst to her, the blond was blushung heavily from the close proximity.

What they also failed to notice was the leopard print bike following them.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

──── ˚✩ ༘*ೄ˚ ────

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

MUSASHI SHRINE WAS UP AHEAD as Baji and Chifuyu slowed down their bikes. Right away, Akiko slipped off and stumbled slightly, grateful to have solid ground beneath her feet again.

"I hate you guys."

Baji gave another boisterous laugh. "Nah, you love us. You just don't know it yet."