He Saw her 💜

Prince ghost was hanging in the hallway of Paisley Park. Messing around with the construction workers and his old staff. Well the ones who stayed. Laughing to himself this is hilarious .
   He enjoyed torturing the poor souls.He love knocking things out of  their hands, hiding stuff. Running past them real fast causing a cold breeze.Some time he would just stand in one spot ,just watching. Causing people to feel like they are not alone.
  He was really paying them back for all the changes they were during to his home,he didn't approve he didn't approve one bit.
   Heading down the hall he bumped into a worker, causing him to jump and look around, this is too fun.
   Hey I'm the new girl, the one that got hired, today is my first day, he heard a female voice say.He hurried his way down the hall, where his office is located. He had to know where this voice was coming from.
   This voice,this beautiful voice he had to find the source.He entered the office and was hit with the most beautiful sight.She was beautiful,skin was like chocolate silk, with long black hair.The prettiest brown eyes.She was perfect everything on her was perfect.
   And yes he liked chocolate girls don't get it twisted,Now back to the story. He just had to get her to notice him.Cause she was fine.Than he remember he's a ghost, damnit almost forgot I'm a ghost.
  Prince you a freaking ghost, she not gonna want you Prince said to himself.The secretary was giving her a tour around Paisley Park. Prince watched and followed.
    So Miss James how you like Paisley Park the secretary asked ending the tour,oh it's beautiful, just like I imagine it, can't believe I'm working here.
  Well I will be right back with more paperwork, that you have to sign the secretary announced, as she walked down out the room.
    Renee was waiting on the secretary to come back with the papers, she started feeling like wasn't alone, like some one was standing over her shoulders.
   As the secretary walk back in ,she shook it off Miss James can we please get you to sign these papers. So you can start. Today will be your first day , working at Paisley Park.
   Prince watched from afar as  she signed the papers.Oh how he wished he was still alive in the flesh.
           Thank y'all for following me and thanks for the support.Kinda been in a funk , thanks to this pandemic.But I'm getting back to updating.Here is a little something.❤️ y'all