"Or it wasn't him," Olivia suggested.

Elliot shook his head. "No… I have a feeling about this guy Liv."

She rubbed her neck again. "Yeah, I know… Me too, but we can't just close off other options."

Elliot stood from his seat and moved around the desk. "Got a knot?" he asked.

Olivia's heart skipped a beat. They used to do this all the time as partners, but back then they were so used to suppressing their feelings that they could be that close and not act. Things felt different now for some reason. "No no… It's fine."

"It's not fine," Elliot said. "Let me rub it out for you." He was already behind her chair and she gave in, needing the tension in her neck released.

He moved her hair to the side. The tips of his fingers brushed her neck so lightly that she broke out in goosebumps. He smoothed his palms up her arms and squeezed firmly when she got to her shoulders. Her eyes fluttered closed at the contact, but she suppressed a moan.

"God, you're so tense, Liv," Elliot said as he started working her shoulders and moved to her neck. "Is it the job or that little boy of yours?"

Olivia let out a breathy laugh as she let her head fall forward so he could massage her neck more thoroughly. "Probably both," she said. "He's into everything now. It's terrifying."

Elliot laughed. "I remember that age. It is scary, but they're also the sweetest and funniest at that age."

"Mmmmm," Olivia moaned as he hit a particularly good spot. "Mmhm," she covered it with. "He's hilarious."

Elliot continued to rub her neck, but she felt his head come closer to hers. Suddenly he was right next to her ear and she found herself breathing more deeply.

Olivia's eyes widened at his proxmity and she felt a rush of tightness in her core. She needed to stop this now. What was he doing? But her eyes fell shut again when he released his thumb from a knot in the side of her neck, and replaced it with a light peck of his lips.

She shuddered. "El…" Olivia whispered so quietly she could barely hear herself. Just tell him to stop, she thought.

"Yeah," he breathed out in a voice so low she swore she felt it vibrate her seat. His lips met the nape of her neck once more and his hands slid down her arms. She sucked in a breath and opened her eyes, hoping it would give her more focus. That's when she saw Tucker walk into the precinct through the window.

"Shit." Olivia jerked up and stood. "Sit back where you were," she demanded as she walked to the office door, slickness evident in her panties as she went.

"Okay…" Elliot said.

Olivia walked out of her office, shut the door and met Ed before he could get there. "Hey babe!" she said cheerfully.

"Hey, I hadn't heard from you, so I assumed you were having a late night," Ed told her as he walked up to her. He reached an arm out to grab her waist and pull her in for a kiss, but Olivia side stepped and reached for some papers on Fin's desk, acting like she didn't see the gesture. She pretended to tidy up his desk. She normally loved his affection, but she knew Elliot was watching and she wasn't ready for him to know she was dating Tucker. Not yet.

"Yeah, I'm sorry," she said. "We ran into some dead ends with our lead."

Tucker nodded his understanding.

"Listen," Olivia said. "I need to tell you something." She tried to remain at a respectable distance so Elliot wouldn't suspect anything.

"What is it?" Tucker asked.