Chapter 92: Mini Monster Day

Start bij het begin

"That's what I heard," Jamie nodded.

"You knew too?" Tylor questioned.

"Yeah. But, hey, nobody gets to be sad on Mini Monster Day. It's gonna cheer you both up," Val pointed out.

"Oh yeah!" Jamie cheered up.

"I don't know. I'm not feeling it," Tylor disagreed.

"Happy, happy," Val sang as she pushed him along.

"I don't wanna..." he started.

"Please? For me?" Jamie asked, giving him puppy dog eyes.

Tylor looked at her, chuckled, and pointed out, "You know I can't say 'no' to you."

"You're right. You can't," Jamie smiled with a hair flip.

They then went to their group.

"I thought we were gonna get paired with Jokesters," one kid sighed.

"Jokesters? Oh, no. They're way over there," Fritz informed.

Then then saw Phlegm doing his routine, making the monster kids laugh.

"Oh, don't you worry, no. You get to spend the day with us. The Monsters, Inc. Facilities Team," Fritz assured.

"What's a facilities?" one kid asked.

"It's another word for bathroom," another answered.

"We're on the Toilet Team?" the first kid wondered.

"Flush away," a third commented.

"Which one of you is Gerty?" Fritz asked.

"The Toilet Team," one kid mumbled.

"Gerty. Gerty. Gerty," Fritz called until he saw a tiny female monster that looked a little like him, she cried, then he assured, "Aw, it's okay. It's okay. You're okay. You know why? You're with me. I'm the boss."

Then Val went to Thalia.

"Hiya! I'm Val Little," Val introduced.

"Thalia Flint," Thalia said.

"Well, little Miss Flint, we are going to have a great day," Val assured.

"A whole day underground with MIFT. Whoop-dee-doo," Thalia remarked.

"We're gonna take that whoop-dee-doo and turn it into whoo-hoo before the day is done," Val stated.

"Whoo-hoo!" Thalia said sarcastically.

"Why don't we start with the 'whoo' and work our way to the 'hoo'? No? Just a little 'whoo'? Tiny bit of 'whoo'? Teeny tiny 'whoo'?" Val asked as Thalia walked away.

"Big guy with big horns and smaller girl with glider wings," one of the kids, Alexander, greeted, gasped, then explained, "Tylor, Jamie, hi. My name's Alexander, and we're gonna be BFF-AE-AE-AE-AE-Fs. That's best friends forever, and ever and ever, and ever and ever, forever. I can't wait for you to show me..."

"Lucky you. I got stuck with Ms. Flint's kid," Val said.

"Ms. Flint's kid?" Tylor and Jamie asked.

"The crab apple does not fall far from the tree," Val commented.

"Ms. Flint's kid, as in, Ms. Flint, the one who's in charge of the auditions?" Tylor wondered.

"Yeah, Flint. Thalia's so much like her mom. 'I've never cracked a smile. I'm not gonna smile, no matter what you say, 'cause I'm so solemn'," Val ranted.

"Ms. Flint's kid?" Tylor smiled.

Then he thought about if he and Jamie got Thalia to laugh, they could get another chance to be Jokesters.

"And I gave her the 'whoo,' and the 'hoo' and she just walks away," Val continued.

"Trade with us," Tylor requested.

"Say what now?" Jamie questioned.

"Trade with who?" Val wondered.

"You gotta trade with us. Please. Come on," Tylor said.

"But she was assigned to me," Val pointed out.

"Best friend since college. Please, Val," Tylor pleaded.

"To me," Val repeated.

"Look at me. Please, please. Don't make me beg. Please," Tylor replied.

"But, uh..." Val stammered.

"Please. Please. Please," Tylor begged.

"He's just gonna keep going until you do it. Plus, you kinda had this coming after what you pulled with Adorable," Jamie remarked while crossing her arms.

Val sighed, knowing she had a point.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N She really did have that coming. Just saying. Lol!