Her half-drunk self sat to his table. Waiting for him to turn around his chair to face the sleepish woman.

It was already 1 hour since he had gone towards the work thingy.

Is she going to sulk about it? Half way yes. The man chuckled on the phone. "I do have someone to attend with me." He said.

Must be about the party he was talking about during their dinner.

Leaning her arms back a little as she drank. Realizing it was empty now. The man suddenly turned his chair around.

Her bare back facing him. On her usual crossed legs slightly leaned back. "I'll Call back. I'm going to deal with something real quick." Interrupting their phone call as he hang up.

Tossing his phone towards the table top. And you hopping off, putting the wine infront of where you sat. "Well, Well. What do we have here?" He asked.

Walking towards him. Head tilted as he sat. Shock was painted in his face. As you straddle him. Hugging his masculine body but he felt other things.

Using his free hand to put support on your back made you tingle.

Opening one of his drawers to grab something out. Your eyes suddenly opened to a familiar feeling.

There he is again. Pointing his signature gun towards your head. "Hmm. I need help. Would you help me?" He asked.

"What? I'm trying to sleep. But okay. I'd give it a help." The Woman sheepishly said.

He then pulled your waist up for a moment before he unbuckled his belt. Sitting you again in his thighs as you watched him remove his necktie.

"Ride me. And be quiet, i told the person on the phone i'd be calling back." He said. putting his necktie towards your mouth.

Tying it before he aligned his position to you. However without warning he thrusted himself to you. Making you moan and bit the necktie.

Looking straightly to his amused eyes as he dialed the number again.

After a few rings and moving. The number answered witb you gradually gaining speed.

Hanma then kept the gun towards your temple as he leaned back. Gaining balance by grabbing onto his wide shoulders. Quickly thrusting yourself as you struggle to breathe.

He then grunted and watched you go up and down. As you sweat dropped to your neck. Made you more attractive into his eyes.

You felt the pleasure and bit your moans into the poor necktie. "Sorry for the sudden disturbance. Where are we again?" He asked the number.

Hanma continued to talk with the phone. His breathe as heavy as yours. Not stopping a single movement from your hips. Rolling it deep and hard making him groan.

His length still streched your walls. Each time it enters you. And you already feel exhausted.

Hanma then moved his hips forward helping you. And also a sign that he would be finishing the conversation for real.