"Holy hell Thor wasn't kidding when he said she was affectionate" Sam states as he tries to regain his composure after receiving one of the most intense pecks he or anyone else had experienced

"Holy hell Thor wasn't kidding when he said she was affectionate" Sam states as he tries to regain his composure after receiving one of the most intense pecks he or anyone else had experienced. Natasha gives him a shove reminding him to watch what he says.

"Thank you so much for having me I can't wait to learn about the lives of you Midgardians" "Your dwellings are quite splendid" Freyja remarks as she rubs her hand slowly down Tony's arm making him squirm.

--------------
1 hour later
Freyja POV

"Perhaps someone should show miss Freyja to her room" vision states and nearly every man leaps from his seat offering to do so

"Come with me" Natasha insists leading you down the hall while rolling her eyes at the over-enthusiastic boys that surround her.

Having travelled up 2 floors in the elevator you have arrived at a brightly lit corridor with beautiful paintings on the walls. Natasha pushes down the handle of the last door in the hall and you enter a beautiful room full of natural light it's colourings are somewhat muted with greys and whites but the room is beautiful comfortable it is nothing like your home in Vanaheimr but that isn't exactly a bad thing.

 Natasha pushes down the handle of the last door in the hall and you enter a beautiful room full of natural light it's colourings are somewhat muted with greys and whites but the room is beautiful comfortable it is nothing like your home in Vanahe...

You walk into a large spacious bathroom that is attached to the bedroom it is large with both bath and shower you also spot a closet full to the brim with clothes and shoes.

"I hope this room is satisfactory" Natasha jokes as she goes to vacate the room you reach out and grab her arm before she can leave

"Thank you" you smile wrapping your arms around her neck and engulfing her in a tight hug she initially feels uncomfortable in your grasp but eventually relaxes. You release her and she leaves closing the door behind her.

-------
2 hours later

You made the most of the luxurious bath and exquisite soaps by having a long soak and now you are simply strolling and dancing around your room naked as music is playing when you hear a knock at the door
"Come in," you say with a chirp in your voice

The door opens and closes behind whoever has entered

"I came to see how your settling into your roo...." he freezes when he sees your beautiful body unclothed for anyone to see he feels his face begin to burn up

You turn to look at him with a naughty glint in your eye when you see his reaction to your naked form, you giggle before walking over to him

"Tony isn't it," you ask placing your hand on his chest, he just gulps "now now I get the feeling I'm not the first naked female you've ever seen" you pose rubbing your hand down his chest "but am I the first goddess" you stretch up to whisper in his ear "do you like what you're seeing? Do you want to touch me? What would you do to me?" You whisper seductively into his ear before taking his hands and placing them on your breasts. He doesn't speak completely lost in your beauty he begins to squeeze and play with your breasts you connect your lips to his in an aggressively passionate kiss pulling his lip with your teeth when you break away.

 He doesn't speak completely lost in your beauty he begins to squeeze and play with your breasts you connect your lips to his in an aggressively passionate kiss pulling his lip with your teeth when you break away

You stand looking into Tony's dark lust-filled eyes in silence

After a moment he speaks "um I ugh should go... we're gonna have a little party to welcome you here that's why I ugh came up here" he mumbles out, any confidence you feel the man normally possesses being completely nonexistent.

"Oh how disappointing so you didn't come here to catch me naked, I feel so unwanted" you comment looking at Tony with innocent puppy dog eyes.

"Um no, that was nice... I mean amazing, I mean wow... um if you try to be downstairs in an hour that would be great" he declares awkwardly giving two thumbs up.

"If I'm not will you come to find me again" you utter with a wink Tony lets out a childish laugh before readjusting his pants as he heads for the door.

*Well that was fun* you think to yourself *I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with these Midgardians*