"Needed your help with the locked coffin." he informed as Lucy sighed, the previous day's incidents flooding back to her.

"Fine." she said checking her wrist watch. "Give me fifteen minutes, I'll be ready."

"We don't have time." tsked Damon.

"I don't care." she bit back. "Because I really won't be going outside in my pajamas. And if you are in such a hurry, go there already. I'll come there whenever I am ready."

"Okay. But just be a little fast." requested Stefan as the door was slammed shut on his face.

Taking a quick shower, she dressed up in a black leather jeans accompanied by an open red jacket and some brown leather boots and drove out to the witch house.

"You are late." commented Stefan as soon as she entered the room they were gathered in.

Rolling her eyes at him, she just turned to the other witch standing with them, "You must be Bonnie."

"Last time we met I wasn't in my right mind. " Lucy said, politely extending her hand to shake. "So, pleasure meeting you."

Bonnie shook her hand tentatively, half-expecting to get another vision as their hands met, but it never came.

"Coffin still not opening?" she asked, moving to tug slightly at the sealed coffin.

"I tried everything." told Bonnie, "No spell is working."

"I get that you are curious and all to know who is inside this, but, why waste your majority time on this stupid coffin?" Lucy raised a questioning brow at them.

"I dreamt about this place. Klaus was in this coffin, with the original witch's necklace in his hand." explained Bonnie. "And we believe that whatever's inside this coffin, is gonna help us kill Klaus."

"Tell me one thing," said Lucy, climbing up on the coffin, her legs hanging loosely, "Do you ever wonder what will happen if you kill an original? I mean he's an original for a reason. Don't you think it's gonna have a bigger effect?"

"The question is why are you so set on saving the almighty hybrid?" butted in Damon with a smirk etched on his face. "First killing Mikeal to save Klaus. Now trying to convince us against killing him."

"Ugh...." she sighed in frustration, jumping off the coffin with an irritated look on her face. "You know what? I don't care. He's an original vampire. If anything happens to him, it would only have effects on vampires. Why do I care? Right! You two figure it out yourself with the help of your Bennett witches. Don't come to me for help."

"Wait! Lucy!" called out Stefan after her retreating figure, before harshly hissing to Damon, "What's your problem Damon? Can't you keep your mouth shut for once?"

"I just spoke the truth." he shrugged with fake innocence.

"Let me talk to her." offered Bonnie.

"It's not safe." warned Stefan as Damon snorted in amusement at the Bennett witch's statement . "We can't risk losing both of our witches the same day."

"Trust me, only a witch can understand another." she assured.

Bonnie headed out of the witch house to approach an agitated Lucy, muttering curses under her breath, standing near the edge of the forest, next to her car.

"There must be a reason why the witches are trying to send me a message." began Bonnie, making Lucy whip around as her gaze landed on the Bennett witch approaching her. "They wish for me to do this, they are guiding me. Why do you think they would be doing this if it was meant to bring some disaster to the world?"