▸ 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞 . . . ⸙ 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸, 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 ࿐

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"i know you're trying to wake me up, but it isn't going to work. now leave."

you had knocked on scaramouche's door without getting a response, so you took it upon yourself to enter his room without his permission. he found it annoying, and almost kicked you out - but he didn't have the energy to do so, so you stayed at the foot of his bed.

"you have work in a few minutes with a few clients," you announced, walking over to throw open the curtains. sunlight exploded through the clear pane windows, and scaramouche hissed a little before covering his face with the pillow. you looked over at him. "they're important clients, need i remind you."

scaramouche groaned in his pillow, and you laughed.

you had been working under scaramouche for over many months, and despite having other people working under him, he only stuck with you. the rest of the personal secretaries were never up to standard - except for you. they always got fired, and you always worried about being next... but that day never came.

you had always been at the top of your work, and so scaramouche opted to pay you extra for taking care of not just the office, but also the house. so you came to live with him under his rules.

"why are you so noisy in the morning, y/n." he asked, throwing the pillow towards you. you caught the pillow and placed it on the side of his bed.

"im not trying to be , i just don't want you to embarrass yourself as the boss of your work~" you teased, sitting on the side of his bed as he gave you a glaring stare. scaramouche always loved that sparkle in your eye whenever you spoke with him, and although he was cold and a brute on many standards, he was glad you didn't see that in him.

"you're so fucking stubborn..." he groaned. "you realise that the meeting is at 12pm, and it's only 10am right now. what are you trying to aim."

"preparations take time, and since they're coming over, we need some time to prepare for the guests and tea and everything." you said, and he rolled his eyes at you.

"im sorry but why is that my concern? isn't that your job to make sure things are prepared?"

you scratched the back of your neck. "yes but the work contract you gave me said to wake you up early everyday and- 10am isn't very early-"

you felt him pull you towards him - his arms reached out and almost too roughly, yanked you into bed with him. he was not having your early morning rants, and he wanted to sleep more, with or without you, and since you weren't going to leave without a fight, he was going to shut you up himself.

"scaramouche..? what are you doing- this- isn't-"

"shut up, im trying to sleep," he groaned. he had positioned himself directly in the crook of your neck while his arms stayed wrapped around your waist. he had pulled you close to him, pressing you against his chest. "don't act like you're not tired too."

"i am, but today's clients are about the future of your company.. im just worried about you-"

"that you don't have to concern yourself with," he said. "ill mind my problem, you on the other hand, need some silencing..." he opened his eyes slowly, and moved over to pin you down on the bed. he hovered above you, and smirked down at you when he noticed your rather flustered look. "ah~ getting shy are we?"