when we first meet....

Still chapter 1:

Lily' s P.O.V:

I always thought I was straight until I meet April that's when I knew I was bi as I stilled liked guys I just found April hot and was attacked to her. I don't know if we will ever get together as I don't think that she is bi or lesbian, but I can always find out right.

Me and April where in the same performing arts class funny enough and it was always me or her that got the leads in our plays because we were good at performing arts. I had a feeling that we where doing a play this week end and I was holding that me or April will get the lead, I want April to get it mainly coz boy is she hot when she is in action. I was just hoping that it will be something interesting that we perform, we perform for the children in the hospital on the weekends and they do love our performances.

I'm just hoping that me and April will get together as I don't think I can hide my feelings for her and if she doesn't like me then I will be really crushed as she is amazing and I want her for myself.

Skip journey to college:
When I got to college I parked in the parking lot I then got out of my car and started walking into the B block where all the performing arts studios are. When I got to room B2 I saw that April was already in the studio doing some moves or something, damn was she hot I thought.

In class:
The teacher was telling us that we were doing a performance this weekend at a school for people with disabilities which I thought would be great.
The play that we were going to be doing was; Romeo and Juliet but we are going to put a modern twist on it and it will be two girls playing the roles of Romeo and Juliet, guess who got the leads, yea you guessed it me and April got the leads just like we normally do. I was gonna be playing Juliet and she was gonna play Romeo. I can't wait to get start on this play.
Skip rest of class: