Chapter 23

After the two sent the person off, they didn't plan to stay any longer, so the car turned and drove towards Wang's house.
Near noon, there were only three or two zombies on the road, and the way back was much faster than when they came. After driving for about half an hour, the Wang family could already be seen in front of them.
When the car turned, there was the sound of car whistling from behind. Looking from the rearview mirror, an unmodified car behind stretched out an arm, and that hand made a gesture. After Nangong Jin saw it, she pressed it. The horn, as if responding to each other.
Sure enough, the man in the car behind retracted his arm.
"Brother Jin, who is behind?"
"It's Ye Chen and the others. When it is not convenient to speak outside, each of them has a special gesture of their own, so that it is easy to recognize." Nangong Jin explained.
Turning his head and looking at it, the head of the black four-circle car behind was deflated, and the glass in the front was also turned into a chrysanthemum. Wang Xinran said with some sympathy, "Brother Jin, how can we bring the off-road vehicle?"
In the apocalypse, the means of transportation are especially important. They bought so many modified cars to prepare for emergencies.
But everyone knows that there is only one in the garage. If there are two more cars so abruptly, everyone will always be curious.
"Xinran, don't forget, we still have a large warehouse." Nangong Jin smiled and pinched Wang Xinran's soft cheeks.
Wang Xinran was taken aback for a moment, and then laughed. Yeah, she was too formal. Who said that the car must be left in the garage?
Back at Wang's house, Grandpa and the others waited a little anxiously. The meal was ready and it was all hot three times. Liu Yue hurriedly ran to open the door when he heard the sound of the car outside.
Nangongjin took Wang Xinran out of the car, looked at Ye Chen and the others, and asked, "Is there anything wrong with you?"
"I met a lot of zombies, we were not injured by the zombies." Ye Chen replied.
Nangong Jin had reminded them before that they must not let the zombies scratch their skin. They were all in long clothes and trousers when they went out. Besides, Nangong gave them a lot of weapons.
They went to the place where they lived mainly to take their own weapons, and some to change and wash clothes. These big men were not good at cooking, but the kitchen where they lived was clean and they didn't bring any food back.
Liuyue was ready for lunch. Seeing everyone came back, she quickly took the hot meal to the restaurant.
After a busy morning, all of them were exhausted. After eating lunch and taking a short break, Nangong Jin half hugged Wang Xinran and got up, leaving a sentence: "Let's go back to my house first, and you will all be gone later. ."
The two went to Nangong's house first, and Wang Xinran quickly released two more off-road vehicles in the space.
When everyone arrived and looked at the car exactly like the boss, Ye Chen was excited and even blew the rogue whistle. If it is in normal times, none of them would take this car too seriously, but in the end of the world, These two cars are undoubtedly the most perfect baby in their hearts.
Even Kang Peng, who is usually the most stable, can't hide his smile.
"Chenzi, Xiaobing and Grandpa, and the remaining three of you." Nangong Jin said while looking at Ye Chen and Kang Peng.
This model is similar to a military off-road vehicle, with enough space, more than enough for six or seven people.
"Thank you, boss."
The boss was not obliged to help them, but when they were unprepared, the boss had prepared everything they could think of, and they were certainly moved.
In the afternoon, everyone will go back to the room to rest, so as to save energy and go out looking for supplies tomorrow.

Chapter 24

Nangong Jin and Wang Xinran also returned to Wang Xinran's room. As soon as they entered the door, Wang Xinran said, "Brother Jin, let's go to the space and have a look. I don't know if the fruits and vegetables I grow are ripe."
"Yeah." Nangong Jin nodded and agreed. It's been a long time since I entered the space with Wang Xinran, and I can't enter alone, so I don't know what's going on inside.
In my heart, the two disappeared in the next moment.
Before, I just threw it in. The contents were randomly placed. Looking at the mountain-like materials, Wang Xinran had a headache. She looked at a pack of toilet paper by her feet and gave instructions with mental energy on a whim.
I didn't try it casually, but saw that the toilet paper on the ground moved up two or three centimeters, and then fell to the ground with a slam.
Looking at her fingers incredulously, Nangong Jin also looked at Wang Xinran's hand in surprise. Could it be possible to organize the things here with mental energy?
In order to verify whether he was dazzled just now, Wang Xinran pointed to the toilet paper on the ground again and said: Begin.
The small packet of toilet paper rose tremblingly, this time it only rose one or two centimeters before landing again.
It's really useful!
"Brother Jin, it seems that I have to do it myself, my mental strength is not enough." Wang Xinran smiled and looked at Nangong Jin.
Nangongjin watched Wang Xinran's performance and watched him staring at herself with bright eyes.
It took a long time to pull it over and kiss it carefully before letting go of the confused Wang Xinran. "Okay, baby go and rest, I can come here." Nangong Jin rubbed Wang Xinran's hair and said.
Nangongjin helped organize the supplies, while Wang Xinran hummed a song and walked towards the vegetables and fruit trees not far away.
A piece of land specially set up for vegetables, surrounded by a simple fence.
The tomatoes, potatoes, cucumbers and other vegetables that were just planted a few days ago have already spit out the sprouts, and the small green sprouts are moist and crystal clear. Wang Xinran carefully touched the sprouts and raised his hand in surprise. The fingers turned out to be wet. .
She looked up, the sky above was blue, and the ground was dry.
Where does the water on this plant come from?
Just now the mental power can command the paper towels, now there are water droplets on the plants. This space is really getting more and more amazing. Wang Xinran wiped his hands and got up. The day will be longer. Anyway, this space is already hers, and she will understand a little bit later. Wang Xinran thought about the wonders of this space.
I went to the other side and took a closer look at the fruit trees. They were all alive, and the apple trees and cherry trees had already blossomed.
At this rate, it probably won't take long before she can eat fresh fruit.
After observing these things, Wang Xinran found a hoe and loosened the ground next to the vegetable field, and planted other vegetables, including eggplant, beans, and a small piece of strawberry and watermelon.
After finishing his work, Wang Xinran breathed clean and fresh air and looked around.
At this moment, Wang Xinran exclaimed. The endless yellow-brown soil did not know when it was shrouded in layers of white fog, and Wang Xinran could not see clearly in the depths of the white fog.
"What's the baby?" Nangong Jin hurried over when she heard Wang Xinran's exclamation.
Wang Xinran saw Nangong Jin coming over, "Brother Jin, look over there."
Nangong Jin looked in the direction Wang Xinran was pointing, and it was strange that the smoke was enveloped there.
"Go and take a look." Nangong Jin and Wang Xinran raised their feet and walked towards the smoke-shrouded distance. Both wanted to figure out what happened there.