Chapter 39

Taylor's POV
Ken bought a apartment and finally got a job. Madison was feeling better and Kathy moved in with Kian.
"Daddy why do you kiss mommy on the lips?"
"Because we're together and I love her. But it doesn't mean you kiss anyone on the lips. I'll tell you when the time is right kiddo"
Kian had 3 children and we just found out. Madison and Kiam grew apart but they became reunited again. Today was the day I was going to propose to Madison again. I was taking her to Mel hall to eat. We got there and finished eating. I bend down on my knees and said
"I want to be with you forever, your my one and only. Will you marry me?"
"YES!" She jumped out of her chair and hugged me.
The girl from the table over said
"Awe you guys are so cute"
*6 months later*
Today was the day I was getting married to the girl I wanted to be with forever. Madison stood at the end of the red carpet with her dad. He walked her down the aisle and we said our vows.
"You may kiss the bride"
Madison's POV
"You may kiss the bride"
Taylor kissed me and everyone clapped. Dillon ran up to us and hugged us.
"Taylor I don't want the name Lawley it brings back bad memories."
"So your new name 'Madison Caniff' "
I hugged Taylor and sat down. We went to the party ball room and everyone was dancing. Kian pulled me to the side, and gave me a personal present. It was a family photo book with pictures that Taylor, Dillon and I took.
"Kian you didn't have to do this, I love it tho. Thank you"
I hugged Kian.
"UNCLE KIAN!" Dillon came running over
Kian bent down and picked up Dillon. All of Kians came running toward me and hugged me. "I've missed you so much Aunt Madison"
The children left and I sat down talking to Kian, Amber (Kians wife) and Taylor.
"So sis how are you feeling?"
"Good, actually I rather not talk about it.
Today is the day I want to cry from tears of joy, not sadness."
"Okay. Well Taylor what's good bro, haven't seen you in a while, have you been taking good care of my sister?"
"Actually, I can't really answer that for her, but she's the best wife I could ever ask for."
Madison kissed me and Kian said
"Ew!"
"Oh, shut up!" Madison said.
"You kiss him, we do this"
Kian did and Amber did this weird ass handshake. I don't believe in kissing.
"Bull shit!" Madison said while laughing.
"I know right," Amber said
Madison's POV
Taylor pulled me to the dance floor. After everyone sat down to eat. Taylor and I had those special chairs that were different from everyone else's. Taylor grabbed my hand and said
"my dream come true"
I kissed Taylor and everyone said
"Aww..."
Except Kian he rolled his eyes and I laughed.
Dillon came over and sat on my lap.
"Daddy I love mommy too, because she makes me happy."
"Yup, you got that right kiddo" Taylor said.
"Daddy, that girl over there is pretty can I kiss her." I laughed and so did Taylor. Dillon pointed to one of my friends daughters who was 2 months younger than Dillon.
"Not right now, I think you have to talk to her mother" Dillon pulled Taylor and I toward my friend.
"HI!"
"Hi Dillon," she laughed
I mouthed 'I'm so sorry about him' and she laughed again.
"I LIKE YOUR DAUGHTER SHES PRETTY! CAN I KISS HER?" Dillon said screaming over the music.
She laughed
"Go for it kid, as long as you don't break her heart"
Dillon dragged us to the girl,
"HI! IM DILLON! I LIKE YOU! Taylor's face was red from trying not to laugh. Taylor and I bent down to reach the kids height.
"HI DILLON IM SAM! I LIKE YOU TOO!"
"Why don't you start off by kissing her on the cheek." Taylor said to Dillon.
"OKAY!" Dillon kissed her on the cheek and they both clapped.
Taylor and I walked away.
"I think losing your virginity early runs in our family." Taylor said.
We both laughed and sat back down.
"Taylor, I have to tell you something"
"Yeah what's up, your pregnant right?"
I smiled and said
"Yeah, how did you know?!"
"You can't keep things from me, I know"