New Family

In Washington forks were another family in their home in the woods, that's right the cullen family, Carlisle, Esme, Alice, Jasper,Emmett,Bella,Edward, Renesemee, Jacob and the new member Zoey aka Emmett's new wife.

Alice was watching TV with her husband when she started having visions.

She's here

She's beautiful

Hope Rosalie cullen

Mama

AHHHHHH

I want to have a mother

Look stefan or dad

Let's spend the whole day together

End of vision

Edward: Alice, what was that ( says reading her mind)

Alice: I saw a little girl, her name is Hope

Bella: why is she important (ask)

Alice: wait (says and have another vision)

The child, she's dangerous, nothing I ever seen before, they broke the rules

End of vision

Edward:what do-

Alice: the Volturi they're going after a little girl I think she's just like Renesmee (says)

Carlisle: we have to stop them (says)

Zoey: where are they (ask)

Alice: Tennessee (says)

Emmett: when are they coming

Alice: in December so we have a few months to save her (says)

Esme: we have to get packed (says and leaves)

Bella: are you sure about this (ask)

Alice: we have to Bella, this little girl's life is in danger just because of what she is

Bella: what is she

Alice: she could be the same as Renesmee (says)

Jacob: so we go there how are we going to tell this girls family (ask)

Alice: that their daughter is going to die if they don't let us help them

Jasper: we have to give them a choice, we are the only ones who stopped them before, we don't want to force the family (says)

Carlisle: Jasper is right we can't force them to do something that they don't want to do (says)

Alice: fine, oh I can't wait to dress her up I can see it now (says)

Zoey: a new sister for Nessie (says smiling)

Bella: wait since when was Renesmee getting a new sister (says)

Alice: we are not sure yet but since she is like Renesmee we can teach her everything we know (says)

Esme: which means another beautiful mouth to feed (says smiling)

Carlisle: okay let's get packed and head there as soon as possible (says, they all nodded and soon started packing)