She sniffed, and the play spirit began to possess her body, tears in her eyes circled, "I'm afraid today, today, I will be widows just after today."

She saw that the old man’s face was wrong, and she continued to cry, "I can’t get through this day. I'm going to divorce Chengzhan. Our Su family is not a small family. Now marrying Chengzhan is considered to be married. I'm a widow, oooooo..."

While wiping her tears, she secretly looked at the old man, weeping and continuing to say: "Anyway, I took a picture of what happened just now, and I recorded it. I will post it on the Internet after a while, and I will ask everyone to comment on it. How to bully my idiot husband, how to bully me, oooooo..."

At this moment, the old man's face turned dark, his pupils shrank slightly and he stared at Su Wanwan, not knowing whether what she said was true or false.

The divorce must have been played out by the question, but the grandson was beaten and said that he was a widow, which touched his mind.

He knew about his grandson being beaten. The first time he was beaten was the day after the child was stupid. The younger son kicked him.

The second time he was beaten was the third day, and his wife slapped him on the head.

The third time it was pushed by that little fat man.

Later, there were no counts.

He wants to manage, but he is over eighty years old after all, can he manage it for a lifetime?

The more he manages now, I'm afraid that when he is gone, people will get worse, and grandson will be more bullied.

His wife is more than 20 years younger than him, and his younger son is even younger, only 35 years old. It is when he is young and strong, but the grandson’s parents are no longer there, and his grandmother’s house has not been walking for many years. His daughter is also more than 60 years old. When he is old, he has struggled to take care of himself, so now there is no one who can protect him.

So he can only endure it, hoping that his grandson will wake up one day, and it will not be too late to retaliate at that time.

If he never wakes up, he only hopes his grandson can live for a long time.

Otherwise, he would not rush to find a wife for him, no matter what the money is, I hope that the wife can take good care of him.

Su Wanwan watched the old man not speaking, and continued to cry: "Grandpa, if you don't even care about you, and we will be bullied the next day of the wedding, then I will go home now. I can't help but I want to divorce."

"What is a divorce?" Jiang Chengzhan saw that Su Wan was crying late, and he was anxious about what to do. He went to pull her hand, "Late late, wife, don't cry, you are better than crying. Okay, Zhanbao made you angry."

Su Wanwan started to pretend. The show was so big, and I really felt the same, and tears flowed down and couldn't stop it.

She patted Jiang Chengzhan's hand and said with a smile in tears: "Zhanbao is not afraid, I am not angry, I will make you fair tonight."

"I'm not angry," Jiang Chengzhan let go and asked again, "What is a divorce?"

Su Wanwan bit her lower lip, intending to give up, and said cruelly: "Even if I go back to my natal house, I will never go back, you won't see me anymore."

"Why do you want to go back to your natal house?" Jiang Chengzhan became anxious, pulling her arm and swaying, "Zhanbao doesn't want you to go, Zhanbao doesn't want you to go, the aunt said that you still have to give birth to Zhanbao, we will A family of three, my wife, I don’t want you to go, you have to go, will you take me with you?"