gossip girl

𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬,
𝐠𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐩 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞...

∞༺♥༻✧

𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

[𝐚𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐚𝐮]

𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐠𝐞.

profanity, SA mention, mental illness, eating disorders, violence, drugs, sexual description, and i will continue to add any warnings as they come along.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

disclaimer: this au is meant to mirror the scandal in gossip girl. there WILL be questionable drama, some may be cringey, some may seem too extreme and out of it, that's how the show was. it was absurd. if i do add anything extreme, i will make it clear here and now that i do not endorse any of it. this book is for a mature audience. i will add warnings in the beginning of chapters to make it clear, but keep in mind that the og gossip girl was very wild, and this book will probably have some questionable moments. of course i have altered the personalities of some characters to add to the drama, like mikasa and historia, but this shouldn't change ur views on the characters in the show, just in my au.

plus, i know i did say there would be sexual violence but it won't be perpetrated by any of the characters in aot bc i think that's weird, and it won't have any descriptions as i'm not comfortable writing about that stuff, i will probably not add it in the book at all or will just mention an ATTEMPT, since it's a touchy subject for me, the warning is just there if i ever do write about SA.

i do not own any of the characters from AOT, they are all hajime isayama's