"Thank you, senior." This time, the smile on Meng Tianhao's face was much more real than before.

Things are much simpler and smoother than he thought.  If the woman in front of him is indifferent, maybe... he will find another way, anyway, he will definitely get the "Eastern Sword Atlas" in his hands.

It can be solved in a more gentle way, which is naturally much easier.

After all, the woman in front of him is one of the seven demon sects, and the cultivation base of Yuan Ying's later stage. He really can't treat her for the time being, but with the best elixirs and magic weapons in his hands, he can surpass her by waiting for at least a few hundred years.  .  Until then, he is still not allowed to do it.

Chen Ruxin, who didn't know what he was thinking at all, sat again for a while, then stood up and looked at him: "What happened today, don't teach the second person to know."

Meng Haotian smiled, and stood up: "I am willing to take the magic oath."

Chen Ruxin left silently when he saw that he had really taken a heart-wrenching oath.

Only Meng Tianhao himself was left in the room. He sat down, poured himself a cup of tea, and drank it in one go.

After a while, he faintly asked, "Although this woman is a pure yin body, can she really help me overcome the thundering robbery at the time of ascension?"

It seems that after hearing something, Meng Tianhao laughed, "It's so good."

Chen Ru, who left the realm of the Daomen, was not lucky, and met the traveling demon.

Demon Lord is the highest status of Demon Sect, and his cultivation level is unfathomable. He has clearly entered the realm of transforming gods, but unlike other Lord transforming gods, he likes to have fun in retreat.

Looking at the carriage made by the golden jade pulled by the black phoenix flying ahead, the other party had already discovered herself, and Chen Ruxin no longer concealed her figure, and bowed slightly: "I have seen Lord Demon."

"It's a Demon Envoy." His voice is magnetic and elegant, and it is molded into his bones, which means that the natural evil is not an exaggeration, from the appearance of the demon in the memory of the original owner.

Chen Ruxin never raised his head and replied: "Yes."

"Come to me."

Chen Ru's heart paused slightly, what exactly does this demon master want to do?

What this man did was based on personal preference, and he definitely couldn't tolerate disobedience. Chen Ruxin lowered his eyebrows and walked into the carriage.

The carriage has engraved the talisman seal, which is very spacious.  Chen Ruxin walked in, only to see Demon Zun's clothes half-open and leaning on the soft couch, and a few beautiful half-naked girls serving beside him...

I have to tell the truth, this demon is very beautiful, but boys and girls are not half feminine, but there is an indescribable feeling that makes people blush and heartbeat.  There is a flame-like Dao seal on his eyebrows, and his cultivation has been completed. As long as he wants to, he can fly to the upper realm at any time.

However, he has stayed in this world for nearly a thousand years, and he seems to have no intention of ascending.

Chen Ruxin's exercises were originally a way of charm, so he was not deceived by his skin, and respectfully said: "Master Demon, what do you command?"

The Demon Sovereign swung back the girl on her body, raised her eyes and looked at her: "I heard you accepted a disciple?"

"Yes." Chen Ru's brows and eyes drooped slightly.