hand?  Chester was startled, and handed her his right hand.

Chen Ruxin held his hand and drew a strange-looking silver-white pattern on it according to the pattern he had memorized.

"What is this?" Chester looked at her with his head lowered, his expression earnestly painting.

At this time, Chen Ru's expression was extremely focused, and he didn't answer his words. After finishing the painting, he breathed a sigh of relief.

Said to him: "Okay."

The pattern was only displayed for a while and then disappeared, as if it had never existed.

However, Chester clearly felt that it was the power. The power was not as peaceful as in the past. It was sharp, with killing blood, but it would not harm him.

Although, they still instinctively resent this force.

Seeing that she seemed to have taken a lot of attention, Chester took his hand back and asked nonchalantly, "What do you want to do?"

"This is a backup plan." Chen Ruxin seemed to be a little tired, so she sat back on the chair, looked at the dim moonlight outside, and said, "If possible, I don't want to use this method."

I didn't understand what she meant by what she said, and Chester didn't take it to heart.

The night is the world of vampires, but the atmosphere of the Holy Land makes him feel very uncomfortable. I don't know if it is because of the pattern on the wrist, the discomfort of the Holy Land seems to be alleviated a lot.

     ……three days left.

He must kill the monster to avenge his dead father, mother, and brother.

The moonlight passed through the window and was scattered on Chester's body, making the ruined face look particularly horrible...

Chen Ruxin, who was a little better energetic, was getting up and preparing to take a bath, when a little bat fell on her lap, looking a little embarrassed.

Chen Ruxin gently held his furry body with both hands, and put him on his bed next to his pillow.

"I'm going to take a bath later, you go to bed first."

Little Bat ignored her, so he closed his eyes next to her pillow.

Chen Ruxin did not leave, but took the code and continued to read it. After about half an hour, he put it down and then went to the bath.

When Chen Ruxin came back with warm water vapor, she raised her eyes to see the man lying on her bed, and she was slightly stunned.

The tail of the slightly damp hair was still dripping, and it took Chen Ru a long time to recover and sat down in a chair.

I continued to take a look at the code, and I did not know how long it would take until my hair was completely dry, then I closed the code and prepared to rest.

Looking at the man on the bed, Chen Ru thought for a while, still preparing to go to bed.

A small space was left on the bed, and Chen Ruxin curled up and lay down, trying not to wake the other person.

However, after Chen Ruxin lay down, Chester opened his scarlet eyes.

"...Does it bother you?"

There was no noise, because he was not asleep at all.

Chester looked at her lying beside him, and the appearance in front of him inexplicably made him feel at ease.

If there is a seemingly fragrant fragrance floating on her body, it makes him frown.

Seeing that he seemed a little unhappy, Chen Ruxin said, "I'll go to the chair to rest...Uh!"

Chen Ruxin, who had recovered, was hooked around his waist with a pair of iron arms, and the tip of his nose accidentally hit his chest. The momentary feeling of sore and painful nose made her eyes cry physiologically: "...Chester?"

Seeing that she was crying, Chester's hands around her waist were slightly loosened, and he said coldly, "Don't cry."

"...I didn't cry." Chen Ruxin subconsciously returned to him, and then the tears that had been circling in his eyes finally fell.

Chen Ruxin: "..."

Immediately, her cold fingertips covered the corners of her eyes, wiping away the dampness.

"I didn't cry."

Feeling the dampness between his fingers, Chester replied casually: "Yeah."

Chen Ruxin: "..."

"Go to sleep."

After Chester said this sentence, the faint candlelight in the room went out.

Some dim moonlight spilled in from the outside, and Chen Ruxin was quickly swept by tiredness at this time because he kept practicing according to the method in the code.

The temperature in his arms was very low, and he was very comfortable on such a hot summer night.

Chen Ru was half-awake and half-dreaming, she shrank into his arms, and her body was close to him, and she accidentally rubbed against the sensitive part of the man's body.

At that moment, the man's body froze.

Chester opened his eyes and glanced at the woman who was already asleep in his arms. A trace of forbearance flashed across his face, and those cruel and cold red eyes gradually became infected with an extremely rare desire...