"You have problems, Lee" I look at her in disgust as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"I fucking know" She placed the trash can down "Get me the fuck out of here"

I was getting tired anyway, I nodded over the door standing by the door and he helped carry Leona all the way to her car where the driver stayed.

I jump in next to her sending Nayomi a quick text, She was sober so she can get home on her own.

Leona ends up sleeping the whole ride waking up only when we get to her humongous mansion.

Lee was a big fashion icon, she created a few trends here and there...but underneath that?

She ran the Spanish mafia. When asked how she got to where she was she simply said "A broken marriage and an undesired trip to Spain"

"You're like the daughter I never got to raise" She placed a cold hand on my cheek before passing out on the bed I had helped her lay on.

Not wanting to pass boundaries I only took off her heels setting them on the ground before exiting the room and heading to mine.

I closed the door to my room behind me and immediately kicked off my boots tossing them somewhere, I discarded the rest of my clothes heading to the shower. The plan was to spend the night in the gym, as always. 

I never got any rest, my eyes detested me for it but they were also the cause of my pain. Every time I closed my eyes I saw all the people I had to kill. I distract myself by saying they were bad people but at the end of the day I had still taken a life. 

I wrapped myself in a towel quickly drying myself and putting on a sports bra, along with some leggings. I take the route to the basement passing a few maids who often gave me envious looks. 

It wasn't my fault the guards tend to stare, not like they had a chance anyway. Not after a special someone...I walk through the dark hallways till I reach a red door labeled "GYM". 

Blue mats were placed throughout the entire place, save for a boxing ring in the middle where two guys were already sparing. Both of them bleeding from their noses and running out of energy. 

I ignored the wolf whistles from the inferior low-lives and went straight to the weights, the thought of me being able to lift more than them always scared them away. Some of the guys even left after seeing me put all the weights on the bar. 

I bit back a smirk and wrapped my hands, I faced the mirror with my eyes closed. I started slowly and lifted the bar. What shook me was hands planted on my waist, I dropped the bar and directly upper-cut the fucker who touched me. 

Jesse. 

"Fuck! I was just trying to help"    

"Don't fucking touch me, how many times do I have to tell you?" I sneered back, grabbing my things going to the treadmill instead. 

"Wait! I'm sorry, that was my bad. I shouldn't have touched you!" I looked back at him, his dirty blonde hair stuck to his forehead while his green eyes glimmered even in the shitty gym lighting.

"You just don't get it, do you? I know that you have a little crush on me...but it'll never work, Jess" I looked back to the boxing ring watching the guys in it take a break from sparing.  

"And whys that?" He spun around looking for something, crossing his arms "What you got your eye on something else?"

"You're not my type and I'm 5 years older than you" I simply said peering down at his 5'3 figure    

"Why do you always bring up the age thing? 5 years isn't anything" He whined stomping a foot, he was practically a child.   

"And you have a late birthday, you're 19. You can't even drink yet. Do you not realize how that makes me look?" I tilted my head towards him as he frowned "It makes me look like a pedophile, Jesse. So go find someone your own age" 

I looked around the gym looking at a girl by the dumbells, "Ah look at that! Callie, over there is about to be 19, how about you take your chances with her?" 

He looked towards her, he was instantly enticed by the freckles and golden silky hair on her head. 

"You know what? I'll go do just that" He instantly ran off in her direction and I rolled my eyes reverting to the treadmill starting slowly on it. 

I ran on it until my playlist replayed...three times. My entire legs burned and felt as though they were about to be split in half. 

By now the gym was empty the only sound was the huffs coming out of my mouth, I had been here the whole night. I was stuck thinking about the past and what could've been. Again.        

I could've been happy, I could've had a more meaningful purpose in this world. 

Only if I had never met him. 

A part of me knew its selfish to blame him and it didn't help that another part of me needed to blame him for all of this. 

Because deep down I knew I would never stop loving him  

I grabbed the towel drying all the sweat off of me, the cold soon attacked me as I walked up the stairs.

We were currently in Canada since our other house got raided and almost half of us were almost killed. I was just on a mission at the time, I only had found out hours later.       

I got out of the basement passing through the empty halls, I get to my room and head toward my shower. I take a quick bath and dress in a black shirt, skinny jeans, and a leather jacket.  

I hear the front door slam shut and immediately set out to find the idiot who thought it would be a good idea to slam the door closed at almost 8 in the morning. 

The click of my high heel boots raided the halls at a fast pace, "Nice to see you again, Winter" 

Nayomi. 

"I sent you a text saying I had to take Lee home" I took in her tousled figure, she smiled widely.  

"I know. So I took some...personal time" She walked into the kitchen grabbing a glass of water. 

"I can tell, your shirt is on backward" I grabbed an apple from the centerpiece taking a bite out of it. 

She looked down panicked and looked around before removing her shirt in the middle of the kitchen leaving her in a tight bra that pushed up her breasts. I instantly covered my eyes trying not to take a peek.  

"Right in front of me? Really?" She just shrugged and gave me a tiny wink before departing from the kitchen. 

I was so close to asking for a new partner. 

I'M SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY!

Writing with a tight schedule is harder than I thought, I should've known that school, soccer, and writing weren't a good collab...

But I will try to post at least a chapter each week from now on :)