Prologue.

The existence of the other people could not be seen. The gloomy sky with the quiet surroundings sent chills down the spine of the owner of the car.

"I have a bad day today, why did my car break down at this hour and at this place?" He sighed deeply and still checking his phone to seek for help.

"Hello? My car has broken down on the Seoul bridge. Can you come and help me as soon as possible?" The man hung up the call after they said yes.

The owner of the car put his phone aside and waiting patiently. Something has caught his attention.

He tried to look at the view in front of him clearly. Step by step closer, seven-man in black coats were slowly approaching him.

Human figures.

The man rubbed his eyes as it might be his imagination. He felt terrified especially when there was only him on this bridge.

They were coming.

His heart was beating at a fast pace and all he could hear was their footsteps were getting louder and louder.

Almost everyone has heard of the story of the bridge. Once you saw them, you can't escape.

You might be crazy, be died or continue to stay alive. The answer depends on their choices.

Knock knock.

"You can't see me, I can't see you." The owner pretended not to hear when one of them was knocking on the car window.

He kept on repeating the sentences while closing his eyes to hide his fear. For sure, it was difficult to pretend.

"Aish!!" The man jumped from his seat when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

He didn't dare to turn his head to the side. He just hopes the people will come and save him right now.

Licked his dry lips, his sweating and trembling hands reached out to the car door. He wanted to get out of the car, escape this dangerous place.

It is too late.

"Where are you going when we come to welcome you?"