SUMMARY

Our Society is Dedicated to -MissSwan WriterScarlett_0704 angelic-forever along with all the readers who have supported A New Society. And lastly to my friend who inspired McKenna Garrick, Thank You!

 And lastly to my friend who inspired McKenna Garrick, Thank You!

Made by Rosemusic18

We will be lost
And found 
A thousand times
Along this cobbled 
Road of us.
Atticus

---------------------------------------------------------

Months ago the new JSA was formed and defeated the ISA before they reprogrammed ⅔ of America. Dragon King; Dead, Icicle; Dead, Brainwave; Dead, and the other ISA members that were still found were locked away in prison. Leaving the JSA and Blue Valley with nothing to worry about. Nothing Right? 

Everything continued smoothly after Winter Break was finished, as McKenna Garrick started dating her crush, now girlfriend Courtney Whitmore, better known yet as her teammate and leader in the new JSA….Stargirl. As the two continued to go out on missions with the others in Blue Valley...to still be left with well...nothing. 

Rick, Yolanda, and even a part of McKenna doubted the ISA would ever come back after another semester of school without nothing coming by. As McKenna started working a summer job with Yolanda as Waitresses at the Diner in Blue Valley. Everything in McKenna’s opinion was doing good. Even though deep down in her gut things weren’t as she felt like something was still missing from her...yes she’s the Flash but she feels like something is missing from within. 

But everything changes for McKenna and her friends when new girls, and an old ISA member who was thought to be retired comes to Blue Valley. The Shade, one of the worst in his days, was an enemy to Dr.Mid-Nite, and a few other JSA members including McKenna’s father, The Flash. As he seems to be doing something suspicious that he doesn’t want this new JSA to get in the way. 

But to make matters even worse some of these so-called “new girls” are none other than Lucinda Burman, the older sister to Cynthia Burman, who returns because she needed to “be at home with her mother Bobby.” from what the records show. 

The other was none other than Aleska Al Ghul the sister to Taliah Al Ghul and the daughter of Ra’s al Ghul the leader of the league of assassins. Which doesn’t look good for the group of heroes, as this young teenager has killed many people and wouldn’t hesitate to kill anymore. And the last one who is helping this new ISA, is none other than Willa Minerva the daughter of Barbara Minvera better known as the Cheetah, the greatest enemy of Wonder Woman.