The Gold 1 Part 45

En başından başla

Looking over her shoulder she could see Captain Terrance and three custom officers up on the top deck yelling for them to stop.

"This way!" Sarah cried, grabbing Coral's hand and dragging her to the left.  Breathing heavily Sarah took another left before pulling her behind a building along with John B, "Shhh, they'll pass us," she told them.

Closing her eyes Coral attempted to get her breath back as they listened to the yelling coming from the other street.  As the voices faded Sarah took a steadying breath, "Okay, I think I know a place we can hole up," she told them, "Follow me."

Following after Sarah through the streets of the Bahamas Coral looked around at all the culture and diversity.  JJ would love it here.  She wanted to bring him back.

Walking up the drive of one of the hotels on the island John B let out a low whistle, "Sarah, are you sure about this?"

"Yeah, we don't exactly fit in with a five star hotel," Coral added, looking over their grimy clothing.

"It's the safest place for us," Sarah replied, "Just trust me.  All you have to do is act like you know what you're doing," she told them as she led them into the hotel.

"We don't know what were doing."

"Just smile and say hi to people," Sarah instructed with an eye roll.

"Right, okay," Coral mumbled before smiling and saying hi as they passed other guests.

"See you got it," Sarah said before grabbing their arms, "This way," she whispered turning down a corridor.  Walking through they continued smiling at people until a voice stopped them.

"Excuse me?  Excuse me?"

Turning they found one of the hotel staff, "May I help you?" he asked, looking the three up and down.

"Actually yes," Sarah said, "Do you have any bottled water?  Maybe Voss."  

"Figi?" Coral added giving the man a bright small.

"No," he answered suspiciously.  "Oh, you know what these will do," Sarah continued with her act as she stopped a passing waitress.  Grabbing two of the drinks from her tray she handed one to John B.

"I am just so parched after our hike," Coral smiled sweetly taking another off the tray, "Thank you so much," she told the waitress as she sucked down the drink.

"I know that hike was brutal," Sarah smiled picking up Coral's story, "Who's idea was it to do hiking before we checked in for our reservation?  When is that again?" she asked looking at John B

"Uhhh, our reservation?  Like four thirtyish," he answered.

"Reservation?  You have a reservation?" the hotel man questioned sounding doubtful.