Brads First Day of Nursery and the end- Chapter 47

Bắt đầu từ đầu

When they arrived at the entrance gate, Brad's frown turned upside down and he smiled as he saw his best friends Belle and ollie.

He immediately ran towards them and the group hugged.

Jess, Alice and Frank all awed at the cuteness that was right in plain sight.

After all, the adults let the kids have their moment. They all walked in together as one big group and went to class to meet the other five and six year olds.

"Hello there, I miss Sweetpea." The lady said, exchanging her hand out in front of Frank and alice.

"Hi Miss sweetpea, im mr garden and this is my wife and son Brad." Frank introduced his family to a lady who would presumably be his son's teacher for a year.

Miss sweetpea then knelt down on the floor so that she was on Brad level and placed her hand out for Brad to take it.

"Hi!" Brad said shyly. 

Alice noticed her son's shyness and crouched down behind him and hugged him while he and Miss Sweetpea talked. 

Miss sweetpea asked Brad simple questions such as; What is your favourite colour? Do you love your mummy and daddy? Do you have any siblings? What's your favourite food?

Brad responded well to those questions that he was asked. Both Frank and Alice were very impressed by his manners and communication with a lady that to him a few minutes ago was a total stranger.

While Alice was watching her son become skilled and polite. She thought about what it would be like to have  another child.

Alice very much enjoyed creating a cosy and enjoyable environment for her son. So she would not complain about doing a second environment for another child.

The only thing that lingered in Alice's mind was: Did Frank want another child?

It was almost like Frank had read Alice's mind. 

Frank closed the gap that was between himself and his wife and embraced her and whispered "Yes my love. We shall try for a sibling for Brad." Alice smiled before politely kissing her husband on his cheek.

Alice then looked at her son, who had already run off to meet some of his fellow students and was already playing with the Alphabetical blocks in the corner of the room.

"Bubs, are sure we would be able to juggle two kids. I mean Brad is quite a handful on his good days and I don't want him to feel less loved by us.'' Frank said with worry heavy in his eyes.

"Frank, hey listen. I'm not even pregnant yet, so when we come to that obstacle we shall tackle it together like we always do. Now, we just need to spend family time with him and make lots of good and eventful memories for him to store and enjoy." Alice said as he tried to help Frank with his emotions.

Alice was definitely going to feel bad and all sorts when the time came.

Alice knew the best people for advice. Her mother and Frank's Mother.

So on the upcoming weekend, Alice asked the mothers to come round for some afternoon tea and a chit chat.

The main discussion point was, how do we have another child without leaving the older child feeling lonely and unloved.

After several hours, everyone decided the best thing was to let fate decide. 

A year later- 

Frank found Alice hunched over the bath tub, roaring in pain. 

Their daughter was on her way. Their second child. 

"Hey bubs, it's ok you have been through this and you were so strong so you will be much stronger than last time." Frank tried his best to comfort Alice with his words.

The labour was shorter than the first, and their daughter was born and named Abigail Rose Garden. 

Now Frank and Alice had a long, adventurous life. Two children, one dog and a large family.

That rugby boy was now Alice's Husband.

So this is the ending to this book, if you have tik tok look at ameliawrites21. I posted an aesthetic video of my new characters. I'm very saddened to say that this is the ending of the this book. Thank you for loving my book, Please give my other book the amount of love as you gave my first book.