Chapter 1-Moving Out Part 1.

BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!

"Kat."

Says a sweet soothing voice. "Huh, mom what time is it?"

"Its 12:00 P.M.,sweetie,"

"Cool, WAIT WHAT?!?!?!?!, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO WAKE ME UP AT 9 GREAT IM GOING TO GET THERE..."

I get interupted by my mom holding a plane ticket. "I know, but i wasnt going to let you drive for 16 hours,so i got you aplane ticket. The flight will only be 2 hours and 30 minutes. Also all your things will be there at Ohio Cincinnati when you get to your apartment,I also bought you a car."

My eyes widen and I hug my mom.

"Thank you, thank you so much."

"Now get dressed missy your flight leaves in a two hours."

I sit up and grab my sheets and then throw them, standing on my cold wooden floor looking at my empty room, feeling sad but happy that im moving out. I look at the folded clothes that I did not pack to wear on the plane. I put on my 'Panic At The Disco,' shirt over my black sports bra and medium light medium dark skinny jeans, and combat boots. I grab my folded up 'Nirvanna,'jacket and put it on. I then rush to the bathroom and puts on concealer under my eyes,I then put on mascara very carefully,and I put on my spf 45CC foundation cream.

I put my makeup in my 'My Chemical Romance,' backpack.

'Im such a geek when it comes to music,' I think to myself. I run down the stairs and catch my dad crying saying,"My baby girl is leaving today."

"Dad im 19,calm down."

I say as I hug him and grab a bannana and water which was behind him,my parents and I then have a short group hug, I hear a huge sob coming from the couch.

"June? You ok?" asking my sister.

My sister then looks at me in tears and runs to me and hugs me so tightly that it hurts me.

"Kate, please dont leave im going into my third year of middle school you told me thats the worst because thats when boys get more horny and weird."

She says in bewteen her sobbswhyall rubbing her face on Kats stomach.

"Well first of all I go by Kat remeber,second of all that is true but it is the year when I found out who I really was without help,from anyone except you and your cuteness."

I say as I hug June back.

''Now june can you promise me that this year you will find yourself and be yourself, and anyways you can text me,call me,facetime me,Skpe me, Omeegle me. Do you promise?"

I say with a smile looking down at my sisters crystal blue eyes, with blonde natural curly hair and a cute small smile that shows her perfect teeth and cute button nose. Why did she get the perfect looks as for I,I just have naturally straight medium long/short brown hair and brown eyes, why is she so perfect its so unfair.

Honk,Honk.

"I have to go know ok? Can you put this bannana and water in my back pack please?"

I say with a puppy dog face.

"Fine,you butt. Turn around."

June says when wiping her tears away and I hand her the banana and water bottle and June puts it in my backpack, trying her best not to cry. They all hug and I run out the door and look back behind me and wave goodbye.

The taxi guy holds out his hand for my backpack, I take my backpack off and hands it to him but I grab my I-phone 5c, out of the smallest pocket in my backpack first and put it in my butt-pocket apparently thats a thing now.I then open the door to the back of the taxi and role down the window and wave goodbye, trying my best to hold back my tears.

"Call us when you get there, kitty kat!" My mom says, and waving bye with everyone ,they somehow scream "I love you," all together without trying to.

I then giggle to myself, and say "To the airport please."