Izuku then looked over to his future self and asked "what happened to momo and the others" and old king responded saying "they are all on earth you see they were allowed to live forever. They are safely trying to revive the planet."

As izuku questioned "what do you mean as old king while sitting down on his throne and motioning izuku to sir on a seat nearby said "the earth lost all the properties of sustaining a life due to the countless mining and technological tests."

As izuku could only respond with "ohh" and the old king then said "so now that you're here should we try and make a plan to attack GOR." As izuku smirked and said "let's go"

MEANWHILE- ON PRESENT DAY EARTH.

Bakugo arrived back to the dorms with all might and as soon as he opened the door he saw everyone waiting for him and while everyone smiled at him a certain someone jumped at him and said "you idiot do you have any idea about how worried I was" as the blonde saw a brunette floating towards him as he said "I am sorry uraraka" as she reached him and kissed him this surprised everyone as they all just looked at this happening.

After a while when they parted all might said "well i will take my leave now" as momo asked "wait, where is izuku" as all might said "he is in the future to face GOR the god butcher." 

As momo shouted pointing at all might saying "huh what do you mean in the future is this some joke because if it is I am not in the mood Toshinori Yagi" as all might just had sweat flowing down his face as he responded saying "well he has to fight gor in the future so he went there so like don't worry he will win."

As momo yelled and said "he died last time against a snake what do you think he can achieve against someone who is literally called the GOD BUTCHER." All might then just sighed and made a annoyed face as he was loosing his temper and yelled "in your room all of you i don't want to hear a single thing from anyone" as everyone did as they were told not wanting to piss off all might anymore than he already was.

NOW- BACK TO THE FUTURE. ON A RANDOM PLANET

Thor was being forced to carry black rocks to a dome which was being made for gor and thor wasn't here alone, no there were multiple gods working and after a day's work he was sent to the cave where every other god was also present and while he was in there he was pacing around and this made some gods ask "Who are you young man we don't believe we have met" as Thor looked at them and said "i am Thor Odinson." as everyone in there were shocked to hear his name and thor asked "yea i know you're shocked but don't worry now that i am here my father will also come here and we will all be saved" and as he was smiling a girl from the shadows said "he's dead odin died 2 million years ago" and Thor looked at her and said "what i just saw him a few weeks back" and the girl said "you're not in that same time you are 3 million years into the future. Thor odinson you also died 2 million years ago and before you died you gave your power to a human" and Thor spoke up saying "what i gave my powers to a human who"  as the girl walked out and revealed herself to be a carbon copy of momo said "To my grandfather izuku midoriya. The current all father trapped on asgard not able to do anything." 

Then thor said "if even the all father can't do anything what can we do and what is that thing" as he pointed at the dome.

Izuku's granddaughter said "that is the god bomb a bomb capable of killing all gods throughout time." as thor lost the glow on his face and said "so there is nothing we can do" just then two other girls who looked like izuku and momo combined said "we have a bomb that can damage the bomb and might possibly destroy it but the problem is no one can reach the place you see we gods are not as strong as our previous generation but instead we need artefacts to use our powers" just then thor started laughing saying "you can't use your powers but i can" as he went to a crystal overflowing with energy and lifted it up and closed his eyes and looked up as everyone heard thunder rumbling outside and it began to rain then and there thor started running towards the bomb he fought everyone who came in his way hitting them with lighting induced punches going at speeds faster than light ripping apart the atmosphere destroying continent sized land masses just by moving and when he reached the bomb he jumped at it and hit it with the crystal and also charged it with lightning creating a blast that broke apart the entire planet and thor was sent out into outer space.

The gods floating on a giant platform saw the bomb to still be in one piece as they cursed under their breath and also saw the planet to fix itself back. As Gor came out and said "So you finally decided to rebel huh well then get ready to work even harder" as izuku's granddaughter said "why don't kill us" as GOR said "good idea but you being alive and dead is the same thing you're not capable on anything" he finished saying this as he went away.

MEANWHILE- IN SPACE.

Thor opens his eyes to find himself on some sort of ship and as he looks around he sees two men 1 really old like his father with a metal arm and eye patch and the other a young man with green hair resembling the girl he had met in the cave and while standing up thor said "let me guess izuku midoriya from the past" as he pointed at teen izuku and then pointing at old king said "izuku midoriya of the current timeline right?" as they both nodded and said "So let us ask you one thing are you ready to fight" and Thor smirked and said "yes i am, but are you" as Old king smiled and said "Time to find out let's go boy" as the other two just nodded with a look of determination in their eyes.

END OF CHAPTER