8 . Mujhe Haq Hai ❤ : Our Starry Night 🌃

Start from the beginning

Scene shifts to Krish coming running towards the Kitchen, both of them looked at him.

Krish- Chachi , Chachu ko paani chahiye..

Saying this he leaves.

Keerti smiles looking at Naira and signals her to go and Keerti leaves..Naira thinks for some time and then goes smiling..here Kartik sees down whether she is coming or not and stands near door ...after sometime Naira comes and gives water to Kartik..

Naira-*fiddling with her dupatta* Kuch kehena tha ?*softly*

Kartik stops drinking water and looks at her..

Kartik- Naira......aaj raat ko khaane ke baad...thodi der ke liye chatt(terrace) pr aaogi ...

Naira looks down ,saying nothing.

Kartik- Agar tumhe sahi lage toh....*and goes back to his room*

Naira stands there only thinking..

Evening-

All have thier Dinner and now they were playing Cards , laughing and talking,Krish comes running towards Keerti and hugs her from behind.

Krish- Mummma.... aaj main Chacha ke saath chatt main sounga...

Keerti- Thik hai...lekin kal subhe jaldi nikalna hai don't forget*smiles*

Krish- Okk..

And he goes up running...

Rajiv- Choti woh ..kesar ka doodh...

Trisha- Didi la rahi hai Papa...

Krish comes to Kartik and he took him while going Naira also comes with tray of kesar ka doodh Kartik turns to look.at her and Naira also stops Kartik looks at her again turns ..Naira goes from there..

After sometime-

Kartik is making sleep Krish ruffling his hair..

Bgm- Jaane woh kya keh gayi
Aakhon ki bhaasha main
Dil mera dole Aasha Nirahsha main

Kartik tucked hum with duvet and goes to the edge seeing the stars.

Uspar jaanleva ye tanhayi sajni...

Ooooo..Ooo...Ooo...Oooo....Oooo

We can see Naira coming up and switches off the lights..

Dheeraj rakh tere aayi re aayi sajni

Naira comes and Kartik sees her.

Aaye bina tere reh nhi paayi sajni

Naira locks the door , Kartik comes towards the wall between them were they can see easily...they were looking into each other's eyes.

Hooo...Oooo
Aane se tere chandni si chaayi sajni

Naira- Sabke liye kesar ka doodh bana tha....socha shayad pasand aaye*keeping the glass*

Naira -*sitting and keeping the duvet* Yaha raat main aksar thand pad jaati hai .....

Kartik- Ek pal toh aisa laga ...jaise nhi aaogi...