Chapter 21: I Was Waiting For You

Começar do início

Serena cringed.

That "maniac"...... seemed to be her......

In the afternoon when Satoshi had proposed meeting up, Serena feel like ...... how to describe it. Like she just realized that she was hungry and then from the sky fell a whole heap of chicken wings.

There was shock.

There was surprise.

There was not knowing what to do.

There was definitely nervousness.

She almost started overthinking. Satoshi might not be proposing a meeting for the video. Maybe, it was an excuse? But this thought was too narcissistic and Serena threw it back into the depth of her mind.

A million thoughts roiling in her mind resulted in Serena's brain freezing ––. When she replied to Satoshi, half a minute had passed and only with a simple "Okay."

Satoshi didn't seem to mind her slowness. After receiving a positive answer, he straightforwardly sent over his contact information.

"My cell, 13xxxxxxxxx"

Serena looked at that line of numbers and her heart started beating furiously. Even more excited than when Satoshi had proposed meeting up.

Satoshi's phone number.

Finally, finally, they had a connection in real life.

Serena hurriedly wrote down the number and thought that she should probably respond with her own phone number. But, she had no phone right now ==

Her cell phone had been stolen last year, and then Serena found that life without a cellphone was too easy and too comfortable so she didn't buy a new one. Really, a student didn't have much that they needed a cell phone for. In the dorm, it was students from the same department. Any matters only required passing it on.

But now, if she didn't give a phone number, Satoshi might think she was insincere. Serena reluctantly typed: "My phone was stolen and I haven't bought a new one >o<"

To show her sincerity in meeting, Serena took initiative and asked: "Where should we meet? I'm at Lumiose University, outside the 4th Ring Road. You're probably in Lumiose City too."

Even they hadn't asked for details from each other but there were always hints from conversation. Satoshi surely had guessed she was at Lumiose City so he had invited her to meet.

"En, I'm here." Satoshi indifferently responded, "I'll go pick you up at Lumiose Tech, what time are you free?"

Serena was startled by the "pick up" and her head was dazed so she said what was on her mind: "My exam is tomorrow, I'm free after five thirty."

"Six o'clock I'll wait for you at the Eastern Door of Lumiose Tech?"

"Five thirty." Otherwise she had to wait a half hour. It seemed that Satoshi seemed pretty familiar with Lumiose Tech, her mind dazedly computed. Serena didn't think before sending the message and stopped in show. She, she ,she seems to be too eager. *cry*

The more she thought, the worse the embarrassment. She quickly confirmed the time and left behind a "Tomorrow when it's time, I'll call your cell. I have something so I'll leave first" before quickly escaping. And then she just sat there staring at the computer, and then stared at her wardrobe

......

"The pure and innocent type, go try."

Serena Yvonne was still deep in her thoughts. May impatiently thrust what she had into Serena's hands. Really, she was doing the hard work and Serena was still picky, humph!