2. Are you okay?

"I'm sorry"  rona quickly says to the person that ran into her. Seokkyung realized that her skirt got ripped but didn't want to make a big deal out of it so she put a fake smile on her face.

"It's okay, It was my fault for not watching my surroundings" seokkyung answered rona. While scanning seokkyung, rona realizes that seokkyungs skirt got ripped.

"Omo! your skirt got ripped. Since it's also my fault, I will buy you a new skirt." Rona kindly told seokkyung but she scanned rona really quick and answered back sarcastically "No thanks, I don't think you have  enough money to replace this skirt."

-Suryeon finally caught up with seokkyung and saw the rip on her skirt-

"Seokkyung-ah" suryeon calls seokkyung's name making her turn "What happened here? are you okay?" suryeon asks seokkyung worriedly.

"Mmm, I accidently ran into her and that's why I have a little rip on my skirt." Seokkyung replies making her mom sigh in relief. "Let's go buy you a new skirt" Suryeon  tells seokkyung because she knew that it was Seokkyung's favorite skirt.

Seola was left dumbfounded at how her mom didn't even ask if Rona was ok. "Are you okay? Did you get hurt anywhere?" Seola asked Rona which shocked her because she didn't expect Seola to ask her so she simply Answered "Mmm, I'm okay."

Seola sighed in relief because she doesn't like it when others get hurt because of her sister, Seola introduced herself to Rona "My name is Shim Seola, you?" Rona smiles "Rona, Bae..." 

Suddenly seokkyung calls Seola cutting rona off. "Nice to meet you Rona" Seola quickly tells rona while walking away. Yoonhee finally finds Rona and goes to her.

"What happened? Who was that?" yoonhee asks her daughter after she catches her attention. Rona answers her mom with a smile on her face "Ahhh her? She is just a random person that I bumped into." 

Yoonhee simply nods at her daughter and then they both walk to the counter to pay for their items while Seola on the other hand gets annoyed at her sister and mother.

-Shim twins and Suryeon at restaurant after shopping-

While they were eating Seola grabs the courage to talk about the sudden accident a while ago at the Shop. "Mom, Why did you not ask the girl seokkyung ran into awhile ago if she was ok?" Suryeon was startled by the question as she did not expect Seola to ask that.

"ahhh, I must have forgot as I was worried about seokkyung" Suryeon answers. Seola rolled her eye at her mom's answer, "you call that an excuse? She was the victim" seokkyung got annoyed at the questions Seola was asking and gives a comment 

"Why do you care so much? Shouldn't you be asking if I'm okay?" then she rolls her eye and continues eating not wanting to fight with her sister but Seola just couldn't move on.

"Did you even apologize to her?" Seokkyung puts down her spoon and turn her head to seola who was sitting next to her "Do I have to? It's not my fault she wasn't watching what was happening in front of her, so don't put the blame on me." Seokkyung told Seola with an annoyed pitch.

"I never put the blame on you!" seola yelled "I'm just saying that you should have apologized" then Seola wondered "Don't tell me she apologized to you?"

Seokkyung was 100% pissed of already and answered back "So what if she she did? What will you do about it?" Seola was annoyed at how her sister can't even accept her faults, grabs her bag and walks out the door heading home.

-The Next day-

"Mom are you going to work now?" rona asks while her mom is in the kitchen packing some snacks. yoonhee quickly replies "Yes, I am sweetie".

Rona nods her head and helps her mom so she can finish up faster and then follows her to the door as her mom leaves. "Stay home and don't go anywhere. I'll come straight home after work." yoonhee tells rona and then gives her a kiss on the cheek and said goodbye "Bye mom! have fun" rona told her mom as she walks away.

at work

"Mrs. shim, the new employee has arrived." the secretary tells Suryeon. Suryeon nods and starts heading out the door to meet Oh Yoonhee the new employee.

"Hello Mrs. shim, I am Oh Yoonhee the new employee" Yoonhee introduces herself to her new boss and suryeon nods at Oh Yoonhee while smiling.