Jealousy

Warning:

The characters will be OOC(Out of character) mainly because I have short term memory so I often forget things, characters, objectives, and personalities. So please bear with me! Also this book is based off of modern au 

(No gangs, no time leaping, no character deaths, and nice Kisaki)

——————

Wakasa wasn't happy to say the least. No pissed actually. To find out his boyfriend. His sun. His baby. His joy. Is now hanging out with that annoying clingy bastard. Mikey.

His blood boiled when he saw Mikey clinging onto HIS boyfriend. Watching as Mikey Casually sits behind Takemichi hugging him from behind. 

He doesn't understand how Draken. Mikey's BOYFRIEND isn't scrunching his nose in disgust or holding a scowl on his face. But instead he holds an amused look on his face.

Draken usually wouldn't let ANYONE near hks baby of a boyfriend and let Mikey touch them like that. But here he is. Giving Takemichi special treatment.

"I should be the one who holds Takemitchy like that. Not that brat. I should be babied not him. No. I should be babying him! He's my baby." Wakasa cursed underneath his breath. 

He's got two more people to add to his list of places who he should keep an eye on whenever Takemitchy is with them.

(Yes there will be more of this ship on this account)