Chapter 39

Chapter 37,The Final Battle pt.3

------------------------- ⨌-------------------------

Recap

'TANJRIO HAS TURNED INTO A DEMON,EXPOSE HIM IN THE SUN AND KILL HIM!!!'

-----------------------------------------------------------

W-what

No...........

I ran to the place were the screams were heard. I saw Tanjiro's friends fighting him.

His one friend Inosuke was about to attack Tanjiro but stopped.

'I was wrong Tanjiro.....I can't do it!'. Inosuke said.

Suddenly long black hair with orange ends came in to view.

'NEZUKO,GET AWAY!!'. I yelled,summoning my whip I. I saw Tanjiro ready to attack.

Quicky, I ran to those demon slayers with masks,one was on the ground holding his leg. I ran to him and hooked him under my arm.

'Miss Y/n run!' Nezuko yelled as she tried to dislocate Tanjiro's attack for me.

My leg was hit by Tanjiro's attack. I placed the guy away from the fight and looked at my leg.

Burnt,heck you could see my bone

'Avoid the attacks at all costs,it can hit you really bad!!!'. I yelled,shit my leg!!!

The attack is really damaging, the healing process is slowing down

'Tanjiro stop it your hurting Nezuko,your sister!!!!! You became a demon slayer to change her back in a human!!!'. Zenitsu yelled.

.....

That's true

I never asked him why he became a demon slayer.....he is family from Yoriichi so I guess it's in the blood?

'Stop it now!!!'. Zenitsu yelled

This is a mess

We have a demon Tanjiro

A crying now human Nezuko hanging from tanjiro,pleading her brother to stop and not give in

A crying bo-Inosuke

A crying,half broken Zenitsu

A hurt Hashira with one arm,ordering others to kill Tanjiro

Demon slayers with Masks screaming

The sun is out and Tanjiro concurred it

My leg is broken,the healing is not working

I looked at Tanjiro. He was on all fours with Nezuko under him,clinging on him. Tanjiro was yelling like a demonic creature.

'...............',Who am I to say that

I heard soft pants from my right and I saw that girl that I gave a bracelt back then.

How did is happen in such a short amount of time?

...

ITSUKI'S POV/AUTHOR'S POV

'Itsuki!!!'

'Itsuki!!!'

Huh?

Screams?

opened my eyes and looked around. I was in the shadow while three uhhh.......uh....demon helpers.....uh.....forgot the name of those guys with masks,something with ka......