No one goes on and tells what the man feels either. No one says how he's suppose to take it. No one explains if he's suppose to feel bad or feel fine. If he's allowed to feel bad, is he allowed to go and try to mend things with the woman? Is the man allowed to go back and and walk all over the woman's pieces of herself? There's no explanation as to why the man even feels this way after what he's done, it seems like that's what they were aiming for, to hurt someone, but not in this mans case.

After August's countless times of trying to reconnect with Cyntheia over the course of three months he finally gives up. August had time on his hands to think about everything, to eventually become content with losing his first love, but it never seemed to come full circle. Aug could never really let go of a person that made such an impact, but he's searched high and low for any other girl to fill that void. Believe it or not, he loved Cyntheia with all he had and when someone that means that much leaves out of your life and takes your heart with them, it leaves you empty and cold.

After losing herself and doing everything she could to try and get herself back to normal, Cyntheia had to be met the with the sad truth that someone she had came to love on such a a grand level, didn't seem to love her as much as she thought. The process of rebuilding herself had to start all the way over, she had to do something new. Moving on would be hard but she's determined to make it happen...

Along with being the best mother possible to the unexpected bundle of joy on the way.

-------------------------------------------

I'm shit at Epilogues, but I tried!