37

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Real Daughter Slaps Her Face Everyday [Entertainment Circle] RDSHFE » Chapter 37:
Real Daughter Slaps Her Face Everyday [Entertainment Circle] Chapter 37:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Xu Xueruo never thought that one day she would be compared by Meng Zhen. This man grew up in an orphanage and never even studied in high school. How could he play Erhu so well? Is Meng Zhen really so talented?

Thinking of this possibility, Xu Xueruo only felt like her heart was being held down by an invisible big rock. She had difficulty breathing. She lowered her eyes, her nails stuck her palms tightly, and she did not look at Zhao Rong’s tight cheeks. Only said with a dumb voice:

"Mom, I blamed me for being bad and disappointed you."

It was the child she had raised for more than ten years. When she saw Xu Xueruo's face as pale as paper, Zhao Rong couldn't help feeling a little distressed. She walked into the practice room and hugged the thin adopted daughter in her arms and stretched out her hand to caress. A trembling back.

Xu Xueruo sobbed low, her arms wrapped around Zhao Rong's waist. She knew very well that Meng Zhen had been standing next to her, watching her mother love other children. She should feel uncomfortable.

"Everyone is good at something different. Zhen Zhen can play the erhu, Xueruo, you can also play the piano very well, or we still follow the original plan, you practice a piece of music, and perform it at the birthday banquet of Mr. Lin. Strive for a blockbuster."

Hearing Zhao Rong's words, Xu Xueruo blushed and withdrew from her mother's arms, shook her head and said, "Mom, I want to try again. If I give up without trying, I can't pass my own level."

Xu Xueruo's words were beautiful, but she didn't think like this in her heart. God knows how much she hates erhu.

But Lin Yu said that his grandfather is an old antique, he only likes traditional Chinese musical instruments, and doesn't have a cold with Western musical instruments at all. If not, how could she call Meng Zhen to Xu's house to be a distraction?

Zhao Rong didn’t expect her adopted daughter’s will to be so firm. She hesitated for a moment and didn’t say anything. Xueruo’s piano skills are good anyway. Even if she doesn’t play erhu well at the end of the month, she won’t be embarrassed if she changes the instrument temporarily, so she doesn’t count as trying What a big deal.

Meng Zhen stood in front of the wooden table, gently stroking the bow of the piano with his fingers, only as though he hadn't seen the scene of filial piety.

It is ridiculous to say that the original body has been lost for so many years. First, it was sold to the countryside by human traffickers, and then thrown into the Red Heart Orphanage by his adoptive parents. It was obvious that the orphanage was in the capital. Zhao Rong never sent anyone to look for it. The adopted daughter took the place of her original body and put her nowhere to release motherly love on Xu Xueruo.

After Zhao Rong comforted Xu Xueruo, he remembered that Meng Zhen was nearby, and her well-maintained face showed a trace of embarrassment. From time to time, she measured Meng Zhen with her side light, worrying that her eldest daughter would give birth to grudges.

Fortunately, Meng Zhen is not a small-minded person. At this time, a soft smile is evoked at the corners of her lips, with the shallow dimples on her cheeks. Even with a face, the appearance of red lips and white teeth is still eye-catching.

Meng Zhen followed Zhao Rong and walked into the dining room. Before sitting down, he heard someone grunt heavily.

Looking up at Xu Ruixi who was sitting opposite, even if Meng Zhen had a good temper and was unwilling to care about children, she would inevitably be bored by Xu Ruixi's provocations over and over again.