6

Epligue

"Does she know we're here hun?" Maxine asks as she takes a seat, Tommy sitting between her and boomer.

Bea leans over as she drops her hand on Allies lap, feeling the woman intertwine their hands together. "She should Allie here texted and told her. And then Franky did as well."

"Mini Bea knows we're here. She sent me a picture of our group from the stage." Franky says as she leans forward between Allie and Maxine as she shows the women the picture Debbie sent her.

"Should she have her phone out?" Liz asks as she sits next to Franky on her right.

"Well to late now." Franky says with a smirk. Bea rolled her eyes as she leans back into her seat and turns and looks at Allie. After that family dinner it was like nothing has changed and everything was the same as well as all new and shiny as well.

-

They two where off on their own when Bea finally looked at Allie. "I'm sorry that I never told you. About everything and what happened."

"I wished you did, it wouldn't have changed anything. I would have helped you and supported you."

"We didn't talk about kids and I just wanted to forget that I went through that."

"I wanted it all with you, I dreamt about it all with you. And if I'm honest here, just being here with you now. It's all still the same. I still want it all with you."

"Do you?"

"I do, I love you Bea. I haven't stopped loving you, and I dont think I ever will."

Bea smiles as she cups Allies face and looks her in the eyes. "I promise to never do that again. I promise alliecat that I won't leave again."

"I wouldn't allow you too even if you tried." Allie whispered as she leans in to beas touch.

"Good." Bea smiles before she leans in and kisses Allie.

Allie leans into the kiss and she moans a little as she moves closer to Bea. She grips the redhead tightly as she pulls back and looks her in eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too sweetheart, always had and always will."

-

Bea smiles when she sees Allie catch her eyes. "You look happy my love." Allie says as she squeezes beas hand in hers.

"I am. My amazing daughter is graduating at the top of her class and the woman I love is at my side while our friends and family sit with us. What more could I ever want."