Shehnaaz: (annoyed) Stop treating me like your kid. I am your wife. Why did you marry me if you had problem with my age? Oh! I forgot it wasn't love but you helping in my problem.

She gets up from there and stomped back inside the hall in anger. He looks at her.

What did you do Sidharth? Why are you so insecured about her age? She is your wife damnit! Not your girlfriend that somebody will snatch her away from you. Just because some random young guy was gawking at your wife, you behaved so childishly with her. Now you have to go and pacify her.

Duh!! How do I do that?

He goes behind her but she was just not looking at him. She was talking to team and joined the team member in doing the decoration herself.

Sidharth: Shehnaaz! Can we talk?

Shehnaaz: I am busy.

Sidharth: Just few minutes.

Shehnaaz: Tell me what is it?

Sidharth looked at the two ladies sitting with her.

Sidharth: Can you come outside for a while?

Shehnaaz: No, I am in middle of something. If I come now, I'll have to start it all over again.

Sidharth goes and sits far looking at her and waiting for her to finish her work. It's been quiet sometime and she steals a glance at him even though she was angry. He makes a puppy face. Her anger was melting so  she gazes away controlling her smile.

She gazes at him again after sometime and again the same thing happens. She somehow controls herself from melting and looks at the other side. Sidharth feels disappointed. He looks to the other side and finds the same young guy gawking at Shehnaaz.

Sidharth was annoyed when he finds the guy approaching Shehnaaz. Before he reached near her Sidharth goes to her and pulls out the garland from her hand and keeps it on the table and pulls her into a hug.

 Before he reached near her Sidharth goes to her and pulls out the garland from her hand and keeps it on the table and pulls her into a hug

The guy freezes in his place looking at them while the ladies smiled covering their faces. Sidharth quick pecks her cheeks and whispers 'I love you'. He then goes back to his seat. Shehnaaz blushes hard unable to control her emotions by putting her head down.

The young guy takes a U-turn and goes back to his place. He was shocked as he thought Sidharth was just some other random person until now. He now stopped gawking at her.

Sidharth sat far looking at his blushing wife and gives an accomplished smile. He had successfully pacified her and showed the young guy his place, just with one move.

They went on to rest in the guest room after finishing the work.
.
.
.
.
Devraj sat on the chair and was about to eat the muffin when Shehnaaz holds his hand stopping him from eating it.